This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navid Nasseri @ Glentoran FC | 2019/20

Navid Nasseri signed for League One side Gillingham FC today. Best of luck to him.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...709206481&fs=5

great news, thanks. he is still young.

Comment

Why none of the headlines says anything about what country this club is in? Not everyone is familiar with the club name Gillingham FC

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
        Why none of the headlines says anything about what country this club is in? Not everyone is familiar with the club name Gillingham FC
        I can't tell if you're joking or you're just dumb

Comment

Just in case you’re being serious and would rather not use google, Gillingham is in England.

Comment

Not sure if trolling? If you read it clearly tells you LEAUGE ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Not sure if trolling? If you read it clearly tells you LEAUGE ONE!
              League One doesn't say the name of the country lol... doesn't matter though, how hard is it for him to just Google it? LOL

Comment

people need to stop opening useless threads. League one for gods sake. Thats like 3rd tier in England!! this equivalent of opening a thread for someone who plays for Shamooshak Noshahr....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                  people need to stop opening useless threads. League one for gods sake. Thats like 3rd tier in England!! this equivalent of opening a thread for someone who plays for Shamooshak Noshahr....
                  Shamooshak plays in the four tier of Iran.....

are you really saying the Iranian fourth tier is as good as the ENGLISH third tier? League One is a decent level, and if we have Iranians playing there they deserve to be followed and have a thread. And I don't understand all you guys complaining about threads, it doesn't cost you any money or anything if someone opens up a thread about a player, if you are bothered by it just don't open it, much easier than coming and complaining.

Comment

League One is in FIFA, IPL isn't. Your comment is invalid. All seriousness though League One is okay, not great but still an alright place to play your football... definitely better than Dutch 2nd tier anyway

Comment

FFS, he plays in the same leauge as Tafazolli at age 21. He has lots of potential to make it big, so let's support him instead of censoring him.

Comment

"The Shouting Men with Gillingham midfielder Navid Nasseri

After a season playing in Sweden, I now want to try and entertain the fans here a little.

I like to run at defenders and create chances for the team.

In Sweden I was playing for a club called Syrianksa and their season only finished in November so I didn’t have much of a break.

I had a couple of weeks off before looking for a club and thankfully the gaffer and the chairman have given me that opportunity to do a job here.

Playing abroad was good experience for me, there were quite a few different things that I had to get used to, there was definitely no beans and toast for breakfast!

I used that as a stepping stone, to get a good opportunity to play first team games, develop more physically and then come back. I always had the intention to play again in England.

I now have to impress the gaffer here so I can try and win a place in the team. I want to get a good run of games and help the team out.

People have said about pushing for the playoffs. The gaffer has got everyone playing really positive football and working hard so if everyone chips in and keeps professional, keeps on top of things and not complacent than the sky is the limit.

My international clearance hadn’t gone through in time for last weekend’s match but I believe that has now been cleared. Hopefully I can be involved this Saturday. I know I have to work hard to get into that team.

Read more on Navid's time in Sweden and his experience playing in Tehran for the Iranian under-21s in this week's Medway Messenger newspaper."

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/s...asseri-159357/

Comment

in related news,

Asghar Moharrami joind FC Guilford, part of the Combined Counties Football League, which is Englands 11th tier.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                            in related news,

Asghar Moharrami joind FC Guilford, part of the Combined Counties Football League, which is Englands 11th tier.
                            Is that you Irani8perspolis?

Comment

He's being called a former player of Iran's U21 team in all articles. I would encourage to have more youth players from Europe in our national youth teams, but when did he play for our U21 team? I can't remember him playing for any of our national youth teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X