This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    I think hes a LM or RM... Anyways, I hope he continues to pishraft in the English divisions. EFL league 1 aint bad competition wise; probably a little lower than the Swedish Allsvenskan
    Its nice to keep an eye on him especially since hes so young
    Still better than most of leauge bartar teams, hopefully we call him and Tafazolli up.

Edit: He scored against Dele Alli former team, Milton Keynes Dons.

Comment

Lost 4-0 on Monday. Good news is Navid came on in 46th minute and they didn’t concede after he came on.

Played central midfield position.

Comment

Started today's game - subbed off 46 minute

Tied game 0-0

Comment

"Goalscoring midfielder Navid Nasseri in line for another appearance when Gillingham take on Southend United

Exciting young midfielder Navid Nasseri looks set to keep his place in the Gills team for their trip to Southend.

Steve Lovell’s side will be looking to get back in track after losing their last two games in League 1, heading to Roots Hall today (Monday).

Nasseri scored and impressed on his first start for the Gills, in the 2-1 defeat to MK Dons, two months after joining on a free.

Gills boss Lovell said: “He has been patient and he deserved the opportunity. He produced, he did really well.

“He was first class. He has confidence, brains and energy and I thought he did really well, I am really pleased for him. Nav was definitely a plus for us.”

Nasseri had been playing in Sweden for Syrianksa before linking up with the Gills. His only other appearance for the Gills was as a substitute against Portsmouth.

His chance came following an illness to captain Lee Martin and a knock for Josh Parker, who is back from international duty.

Martin is expected to be available for the trip to Southend."

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/s...action-180738/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
            "Goalscoring midfielder Navid Nasseri in line for another appearance when Gillingham take on Southend United

Exciting young midfielder Navid Nasseri looks set to keep his place in the Gills team for their trip to Southend.

Steve Lovell’s side will be looking to get back in track after losing their last two games in League 1, heading to Roots Hall today (Monday).

Nasseri scored and impressed on his first start for the Gills, in the 2-1 defeat to MK Dons, two months after joining on a free.

Gills boss Lovell said: “He has been patient and he deserved the opportunity. He produced, he did really well.

“He was first class. He has confidence, brains and energy and I thought he did really well, I am really pleased for him. Nav was definitely a plus for us.”

Nasseri had been playing in Sweden for Syrianksa before linking up with the Gills. His only other appearance for the Gills was as a substitute against Portsmouth.

His chance came following an illness to captain Lee Martin and a knock for Josh Parker, who is back from international duty.

Martin is expected to be available for the trip to Southend."

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/s...action-180738/
            This guy is actually criminally underrated.. I hope he keeps pishrafting and draws interest from EFL Championship teams

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              This guy is actually criminally underrated.. I hope he keeps pishrafting and draws interest from EFL Championship teams
              Realistically no one here has ever seen him play. So you really have no idea whether or not he’s criminally underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                Realistically no one here has ever seen him play. So you really have no idea whether or not he’s criminally underrated.
                I mean, you aren't wrong lol, but he doesn't get the attention he deserves.

EFL League 1 is a good starter league for a young guy like Nasseri and hes taken his chance and scored when he could

Comment

He's only 21 and already playing for a League 1 team. If he can move to a Championship club in 1-2 years, then he has a relatively good future ahead of him.

I wish he was a CDM instead of a CAM, because on the CAM we are pretty much stacked the following years: Ghoddos and Shekari both can play there. Even Sadeghian could get the call-up for Asian Cup 2019.

Comment

so not even a token youtube highlight reels from this kid..??

league 1 is a somewhat competitive league, if he can start frequently and perform admirably he could be one to keep an eye on for future .... he seems young enough for it..!

Comment

Navid has signed a 1-year extension with Gillingham:

"Midfielder Navid Nasseri completes contract extension at Gillingham

Young midfielder Navid Nasseri has signed a new one-year deal.

Nasseri joined the Gills in January and played four games for the club.

He made two starts for the Gills but boss Steve Lovell has seen enough to hand him a new deal.

Before joining the Gills he had a season playing in Sweden for Syrianska and prior to that he had played for Birmingham and Macclesfield.

He's eager to show what he can do next season, saying: “Fans only got a glimpse of me last season, hopefully I’ll get 30 games plus next year and I’m just raring to go.

“I’m pleased to get this over the line, I thought I played well in the games I did play last season and I’m just looking to get sharp for pre-season now.”"

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/s...gns-on-183898/
                      https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44321623

Comment

Pre-season friendly report: Tonbridge Angels 1 Gillingham 5

"Navid Nasseri, playing just behind the front two, came close on a couple of occasions, but his finishing wasn’t good enough to trouble Henly."

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/s...-gills-186321/

Comment

Navid Nasseri scored two goals against Dover Athletic FC in Gilingham FC's 3-0 win today!

Comment

Friendly - Eastleigh 0:4 Gillingham FT:

*Navid started on the bench and was subbed in on the 74th min.
                            *He assisted the 3rd goal.

"Nasseri, on for Byrne, played in the striker on the right hand side of the box. From a decent angle Nash's 20-yard effort struck the underside of Stack and the keeper couldn’t react in time as the ball rolled in."

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.c...tleigh-report/

Comment

Accrington 0:2 Gillingham FT:

*Navid started on the bench and remained as an unused sub.

Comment

Update on Navid

14/08 EFL Cup, 1st round: He is a spectator as his team suffers a 3-1 defeat on penalties against the Millwall, eliminating them from the tournament;

18/08 League One, 3rd day: remains on the bench in the home win 3-1 against Burton
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X