World Cup 2018 preparations: other teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since there was no thread yet that discusses other World Cup participants other than our group, here’s one. Jordan won surprisingly today 3-2 against Denmark...Nigeria still 0-0 against Rwanda.

Let's move this into the general forums, hardly related to us right now. Chances of us even advancing is pretty bleak.

Comment

ENGLAND VS COSTA RICA
      confirmed by Costa Rica Federation
      June 7

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Since there was no thread yet that discusses other World Cup participants other than our group, here’s one. Jordan won surprisingly today 3-2 against Denmark...Nigeria still 0-0 against Rwanda.
        Nigeria vs Rwanda, is that in CHAN tournament? If it is then it is Nigeria League XI vs Rwanda League XI.

I wonder if Denmark was their League XI team. In the past Team Melli played Denmark League XI back in 2003 and Team Melli won 1-0.

Comment

Australia hired Bert van Marwijk, who guided Netherlands to a 2nd place finish in the 2010 World Cup and also qualified the 8-0’ers to Russia.

Comment

It is funny, it is the first world cup I just don't care of any other teams (beran jahanam) and groups than Iran. For me the world cup is just Iran/Morocco, Iran/Spain and Iran/portugal. Will try to avoid watching other matches.

I wish all the worst for the 31 others teams.

Comment

Lets leave this thread in Persian football forum, since its WC year and we are in, its good to kmow and compare what others are doing!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

South Korea Moldova on Jan 27 & Jamaica on Jan 31 & Latvia on Feb 3 all in Antalya, Northern Ireland on Mar 24 in Belfast, Poland on Mar 27 in Chorzow.

Japan Switzerland on Jun 8 in Logano.

Australia Norway on Mar 23 in Oslo, Colombia on Mar 27 TBC.

Costa Rica Scotland on Mar 23, Tunisia on Mar 27, Northern Ireland on Jun 3, England on Jun 7.

Mexico Bosnia-Herzegovina on Jan 31 & Iceland on Mar 23 & Croatia on Mar 27 all in USA, Scotland on Jun 2 in Mexico.

Panama Denmark on Mar 22, Northern Ireland on May 29.

Comment

Germany just announced that they will Play Saudis in Leverkusen

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                    Germany just announced that they will Play Saudis in Leverkusen
                    I think you mean Germany just announced they will achieve an 8-0 win against the 8-0ers in Leverkusen.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Australia hired Bert van Marwijk, who guided Netherlands to a 2nd place finish in the 2010 World Cup and also qualified the 8-0’ers to Russia.
                      Very Very smart and brilliant move by the AUSSIE FA, Bert should have been IFFs back up choice should CQ decided or still decides to leave. Van Marwijk took a third rate Saudi team and made them to a very tight, attacking unit that qualified to the WC OVER Australia beating Japan along the way as well. He should still be in IFF cross hairs should CQ decides to part ways and Aussie FA takes him, we can do a swap!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        Very Very smart and brilliant move by the AUSSIE FA, Bert should have been IFFs back up choice should CQ decided or still decides to leave. Van Marwijk took a third rate Saudi team and made them to a very tight, attacking unit that qualified to the WC OVER Australia beating Japan along the way as well. He should still be in IFF cross hairs should CQ decides to part ways and Aussie FA takes him, we can do a swap!
                        He's a horrible defensive thug coach, but he did well with Saudis. Lets not forget though that Saudi won its first 2 games thanks to refs giving them 3 penalties (all after min 80. Stupid AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                          Football Federation Australia continues to make the same mistakes over and over again. I do not understand why they keep insisting on having Dutch coaches. Players were never happy with the attitude of Dutch coaches, they all have attitude: stubborn, bully, self-centred. They all accept Socceroos job for 1. Money 2. Beach. Hiddink was with Socceroos short-term, Verbeek had lots of issues with FFA, players and media, this Berty already said in his interview that no one can tell him what to do that's why he quit Saudi Arabia as he did not want to live in the country. I can assure you that Berty would not want to live in Iran as well so in my opinion it is best for Iran to never hire "flyover coaches", a coach who is hired by Iran Football Federation must live in Iran during the entire contract.

Comment

Iraq 4-1 Saudi Arabia

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Iraq 4-1 Saudi Arabia
                              Dameshoon garm

Comment

Working...
                              X