Coaching in IPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching in IPL

Just looking at Esteghlal and Perpolis results after they changed their coaches to decent coaches shows how crappy Iranian coaches really are.

I think they should ban all head coaches and assistant coaches in IPL which do not have a FIFA A license. and a few years of apprenticeship in a real pro environment.

Great, thanks.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
      Just looking at Esteghlal and Perpolis results after they changed their coaches to decent coaches shows how crappy Iranian coaches really are.

I think they should ban all head coaches and assistant coaches in IPL which do not have a FIFA A license. and a few years of apprenticeship in a real pro environment.
      I agree with you, it isn't easy to get a AFC, UEFA etc coaching licence. The fact that barely any of our coaches have them is awful. But it's impossible to say all clubs must have qualified coaches because hamash party baziye.

Comment

They have had the AFC A license requirement in place for years - but they don't enforce it...
        Clubs are supposed to have their own stadiums... but they don't enforce it.
        IRIB is supposed to pay TV rights... but they don't enforce it...

All these are actual laws on paper, but no one dares enforce for fear of upsetting the mafia.

Comment

lol it's embarrassing how these 3rd rate coaches are making such a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            lol it's embarrassing how these 3rd rate coaches are making such a big difference.
            I wouldn’t really call them third rate schafer has a ton of bundesliga experience coached a decent CONCACAF national team too in Jamaica and left them way better than he inherited them....his work has been good. Branko also coached big clubs in his country, assisted the national team and qualified us in 06.

If you compare them to premier league coaches then yeah I can see how you’d call them 3rd rate but generally speaking they are decent coaches.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

As a Persepolisi, I want both Persepolis and Esteghlal to succeed in the ACL. However I would love for Esteghlal to win their 3rd ACL just so koone Al Helalia besooze.

Comment

Working...
              X