Coaching in IPL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coaching in IPL

Thanks

Coaching in IPL

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Just looking at Esteghlal and Perpolis results after they changed their coaches to decent coaches shows how crappy Iranian coaches really are.

I think they should ban all head coaches and assistant coaches in IPL which do not have a FIFA A license. and a few years of apprenticeship in a real pro environment.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rdwrrr For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Great, thanks.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 950 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rdwrrr View Post
    Just looking at Esteghlal and Perpolis results after they changed their coaches to decent coaches shows how crappy Iranian coaches really are.

I think they should ban all head coaches and assistant coaches in IPL which do not have a FIFA A license. and a few years of apprenticeship in a real pro environment.
    I agree with you, it isn't easy to get a AFC, UEFA etc coaching licence. The fact that barely any of our coaches have them is awful. But it's impossible to say all clubs must have qualified coaches because hamash party baziye.
    Twitter @arya_allahverdi

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,553 Times in 5,327 Posts
    They have had the AFC A license requirement in place for years - but they don't enforce it...
    Clubs are supposed to have their own stadiums... but they don't enforce it.
    IRIB is supposed to pay TV rights... but they don't enforce it...

All these are actual laws on paper, but no one dares enforce for fear of upsetting the mafia.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 1,253 Posts
    lol it's embarrassing how these 3rd rate coaches are making such a big difference.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

The

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,763 Times in 3,553 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    lol it's embarrassing how these 3rd rate coaches are making such a big difference.
    I wouldn’t really call them third rate schafer has a ton of bundesliga experience coached a decent CONCACAF national team too in Jamaica and left them way better than he inherited them....his work has been good. Branko also coached big clubs in his country, assisted the national team and qualified us in 06.

If you compare them to premier league coaches then yeah I can see how you’d call them 3rd rate but generally speaking they are decent coaches.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,323 Times in 4,276 Posts
    As a Persepolisi, I want both Persepolis and Esteghlal to succeed in the ACL. However I would love for Esteghlal to win their 3rd ACL just so koone Al Helalia besooze.
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 53

You do not have permission to view the list of names.