X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranpourian should be invited!

Cheshmi(ss) and Ansari (pp) are not good enough for TM

Comment

today we can see gholizade and torah vs. esteghlal, good match to monitor them..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        SS fans are much more boneheaded when they were protesting in front of Parliament when their team was in bad shape calling everybody Perspolisi! Or Tractor Sazi fans who shout BS anti-Iranian slogans and attack opponent players in airport. Please hold your horse there.
        Just for the fact that you felt you needed to address the issue that SS fans are bigger boneheads proves my point.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Just for the fact that you felt you needed to address the issue that SS fans are bigger boneheads proves my point.
          Embarrassing comment.

Comment

Once again, where is Alipour Carlos? How many goals (important goals) does he have to score to be called up? I really don't understand, he would be important to the team especially late in the games after we have parked the bus for 80 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Once again, where is Alipour Carlos? How many goals (important goals) does he have to score to be called up? I really don't understand, he would be important to the team especially late in the games after we have parked the bus for 80 minutes.
              Riding the bench in SKA Khabarovsk would guarantee him a call-up

J/k

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Riding the bench in SKA Khabarovsk would guarantee him a call-up

J/k

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  I can see if CQ invites Alipour to the camp, both Branko and PP fans getting frustrated and it will cause more tension between Persepolis fans and Team Melli staffs. After Taremi we have only Alipour to relay on and probably Amiri and Mensha. Take Alipour on camps and make him tired and Persepolis' offensive plans won't function anymore. I am sure CQ has an eye on Alipour but he will invite him later if some of our offensive players won't show up to their potentials. I look at Alipour as a perfect replacement for Jahanbakhsh or his sub. CQ is a fan of consistency and physicality. Alipour shows great form but he should show up in this form for a bit longer, before he is pick up by CQ. If we were in WCQs or preparing for AC, I could see Alipour among our lads in team melli but we are talking about WC and a conservative coach such as CQ in a group of death against the likes of Portugal and Spain. CQ should be 100 percent sure before he calls Alipour or any other young player in our offensive plan. Remember last world cup! he dropped Khalatbari and Azmoun and never called up Ali Karimi!
                  Maybe as mentioned before, CQ doesn't want to open a can of worms with the bonehead PP community. Let them have Alipour. It's not like TM is in desperate mode right now. We got plenty of options upfront.
                  Your answer shows you won't even read the comments. I have already mentioned the issue with my previous comment I made without insulting any team. But unfortunately, it seems you couldn't say your comment without resorting to colorful slogans and insults.

Still no hard feeling just please pay more attention when you want to make a comment. I know all of us are emotional fans when it comes to our rival team but we can say our mind in a better way. This thread is also about team melli not our rivalry.
                  Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-12-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

As long as we can all agree that TM comes first!
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Why invite more strikers like Alipour when we clearly already have a full slate of strikers to chose from? It's time to focus on our midfielders, defenders and keeper. Makes no sense to invite Alipour right now.

Comment

People have to realize that the reason some other players were not invited to TM, like Alipour, as it was for fitness purposes. The invites have no implication that other players will not make the 40 man list CQ had promised before. I'm tired of hearing of members stating "Where's Alipour" or "Why wasn't he invited?". Guys and possibly gals, CQ is just re-evaluating on past players, we will see new faces in the future when we do play friendlies, until then relax and keep it easy.

Comment

If I have to choose I pick

Beiranvand, Mazaheri and Hosseini (ss keeper) for GK position

RW: JB, Alipour LW: Amiri, Torabi CM: Shojai, Ghoddos, (maybe Shojaian)

FW: Rezai, Taremi, Ansarifard no Azmoun or Gucci until they are back at form. Team Melli shirt is not for fun.

LB: Milmo, Ansari
                          RB: Ghafouri, BietAshour

CB: Jalal, PAG,
                          DMF: Ezatollahi, Karimi, Cheshmi

Comment

TM list - Tehran training camp

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            Why invite more strikers like Alipour when we clearly already have a full slate of strikers to chose from? It's time to focus on our midfielders, defenders and keeper. Makes no sense to invite Alipour right now.
                            Alipour is different and arguably better than the strikers we currently have at TM (except Sardar)

What message are we sending this young kid that it’s ok for Gucci to go to the WC, even though he has done nothing this season in the Eredevisie?

He is scoring good goals almost every game for PP. We can definitely use him if we haven’t unlocked Morocco by the 60 min of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TM list - Tehran training camp

Deleted

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Alipour is different and arguably better than the strikers we currently have at TM (except Sardar)

What message are we sending this young kid that it’s ok for Gucci to go to the WC, even though he has done nothing this season in the Eredevisie?

He is scoring good goals almost every game for PP. We can definitely use him if we haven’t unlocked Morocco by the 60 min of the game.

this isnt a real list, it is just a list for the recovery of TM players. This squad isnt even a domestic squad for friendlies, it is literally just for some special recovery/fitness program. Lets wait until the list for uzbekistan, that will be domestic players only, to see if alipour gets called up before jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                                X