TM list - Tehran training camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    It’s decisions like calling Gholizadeh instead of Alipour to make me question what CQ is smoking...
    to be fair to Gholizadeh he has been one of the best young players this season

Comment

This is quite weak list. Aghaei being included while he warmed the bench in last Sepahan match, and Gholizadeh and Tabiriz are no where close to the form that Alipour has right now, and i don't buy this argument Gholinezhad and Tabrizi can play as winger, so does Alipour, he does have the same style as Kaveh, and Kaveh already played as winger in TM. Good to see Majid Hosseini though. Alipour and Shojaeian indeed deserved to be included(Shojaei instead of Imani). I don't find anything special about Imani.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        This is quite weak list. Aghaei being included while he warmed the bench in last Sepahan match, and Gholizadeh and Tabiriz are no where close to the form that Alipour has right now, and i don't buy this argument Gholinezhad and Tabrizi can play as winger, so does Alipour, he does have the same style as Kaveh, and Kaveh already played as winger in TM. Good to see Majid Hosseini though.
        Yes, this argument that Gholizadeh/Tabrizi can play winger is BS. Alipour has played winger in the past and might actually be better suited for a winger because of his physique and speed, though we already what he is cable of as Striker.

Comment

Yes, this argument that Gholizadeh/Tabrizi can play winger is BS. Alipour has played winger in the past and might actually be better suited for a winger because of his physique and speed, though we already what he is cable of as Striker.
          I don't say they can't, sure they can, it is easier to ask a forward to play winger than a winger to play forward. specially with 1 target forward that many teams play these days, but even as winger Alipour is much better than Tabrizi and Gholinezad(at the moment).

Comment

Alipour reminds me of Khalatbari...fast and tricky, but not the type of player that fits into CQ’s system.

Comment

Gholizadeh is good player, I saw his matches against Persepolis and esteghlal this season and he showed good performance. he is technical gifted, same like alipoor they have bad luck, that there are Jahanbakhsh, dejagah, azmoun, ansarifard, taremi, torabi and (amiri).

we have good players on this positions in the team. this is the reason why they are not invited or dropped I guess.

And dejagah is training every day in Germany, if you follow his Instagram. He have also special training, harder compared to just recovery....
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

we need Shoja so he can play with Hosseyni and we can have PAG in the midfield together with Ezzi

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Alipour reminds me of Khalatbari...fast and tricky, but not the type of player that fits into CQ’s system.
                  I actually think he's better lol… He has so much potential and he's still super young

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    He’s MUCH physically stronger. It’s honestly a bit strange CQ wouldn’t invite him compared to local players. He fits CQs tactics very well IMO.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe as mentioned before, CQ doesn't want to open a can of worms with the bonehead PP community. Let them have Alipour. It's not like TM is in desperate mode right now. We got plenty of options upfront.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Maybe as mentioned before, CQ doesn't want to open a can of worms with the bonehead PP community. Let them have Alipour. It's not like TM is in desperate mode right now. We got plenty of options upfront.
                        SS fans are even worse when they were protesting in front of Parliament when their team was in bad shape calling everybody Perspolisi! Or Tractor Sazi fans who shout BS anti-Iranian slogans and attacked opponent players in airport. Please hold your horse there.
                        Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-12-2018, 11:43 AM. Reason: reducing tension

Comment

That makes it even more stupid, there is no way Ghohlizadeh is better Shojaeian... Which once again leads me to the question what is CQ smoking...?
                          Ya but Shojaeian has had a terrible season until just recently where he seems to be back in his old form. He has to continue to shine to get the chance. CQ is not the kind of mannager that invites players after one or two good performances.
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

It really surprises me that we question CQ's list after everything he has achieved. We all know that he knows what's best and will pick whoever can serve us best!
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              It really surprises me that we question CQ's list after everything he has achieved. We all know that he knows what's best and will pick whoever can serve us best!
                              It doesn't matter if Alex Morinho Van Gaal is the coach. A fan is not a fan unless he question's the coach's decisions.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post

I like this guy ... speedy masoud
                                Pacey and smart player, seem to have good ball control. Physique is a concern.. needs to be tested against non IPL teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X