TM list - Tehran training camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    It’s decisions like calling Gholizadeh instead of Alipour to make me question what CQ is smoking...
    Ya but they play two different positions. Alipour is a forward. Gholizadeh is an attacking midfielder and by the way, he is very technical and fast.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Well when you invite Tabrizi you have to invite Alipour too. Although Tabrizi is probably called up as a winger

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Please can somebody tell me what do Goochanejhad and Karim provide to TM, that Alipour doesn’t? (Don’t say experience)
        Playing for European clubs and scoring for them

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
          Ya but they play two different positions. Alipour is a forward. Gholizadeh is an attacking midfielder and by the way, he is very technical and fast.
          That makes it even more stupid, there is no way Ghohlizadeh is better Shojaeian... Which once again leads me to the question what is CQ smoking...?

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
            Playing for European clubs and scoring for them
            I might start a 50 page discussion, but it is of my opinion that playing (and scoring) in Europe doesn’t AUTOMATICALLY mean you are better than someone playing (and scoring) in Iran.

(Also should add Gucci is neither playing or scoring)

Gucci and Karim have the same playing style. What is the point of taking them both to Russia?

Alipour is a completely different player to what we currently have in TM attack, and right now he is in very good form.

But I respect your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both Gholizaeh and Tabrizi can play in multiple positions. Cant say the same about Alipour.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

How the hell is Alipour not there? He is currently the best attacking player in IPL.
                Sometimes I really hate CQ.

Comment

Carlos' main selection criteria comes back to being either you're physical and get back on defence or you can play multiple positons. That's why many times players like Alipour or players that are smaller and can strictly play one position like CAM don't get invited. We are a counter attacking team, therefore it's crucial that people defend and can switch from defence to attack quickly. The only non utility players on our team are like Seyed Jalal, Ezatolahi and Azmoun and they're all physical.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I like this guy ... speedy masoud

Comment

Gholizadeh is talented but too inconsistent . Still very young . Alipour actually fits our counter attacking style very well. He would be ideal as an option on either wing or upfront , as he is faster than any of our players .

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Gholizadeh is talented but too inconsistent . Still very young . Alipour actually fits our counter attacking style very well. He would be ideal as an option on either wing or upfront , as he is faster than any of our players .
                        Alipour was originally a right winger and he is close to Milmo in speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          There's no chance for Alipour to make the world cup squad with all the foreign based quality we have in central attack so I totally understand he's not added.
                          True
                          It’s just too late in the game to bring in a completely fresh attacking face for the WC , especially in a position where we are already stacked with quality & well experienced & EU based talent.
                          I saw him play only once more than a year or so ago & cant say he impressed me much with his overall game approach either ..! But he looks to have improved his game vastly since & apprently is in good form currently too..!?
                          I’m fairly sure if CQ is still around he’ll get his chance to get integrated into our attacking line up for the upcoming AC.

Comment

Shojaeian>Gholizadeh

Comment

Shojaeian>Gholizadeh
                              Both lefties. Gholizadeh is younger. Neither of them will make the WC squad but looking beyond that, considering he is younger CQ might see more potential in him.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Shojaeian>Gholizadeh
                                It doest matter. Both are inferior to Dejagah and Masoud by a considerable distance. Gholizadeh plays on the wing whereas shojaeian only plays CAM. After WC then I think Shojaeian may be apart of TM picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X