X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM list - Tehran training camp

21 players, only domestic based:

Goalkeepers:

Alireza Beiranvand (Persepolis), Hamed Lak (Foolad), Rashid Mazaheri (Zob-Ahan), Hossein Hosseini (Esteghlal)

Defenders:

Saeid Aghaei (Sepahan), Vouria Ghafouri (Esteghlal), Mohammad Ansari (Persepolis), Seyed Jalal Hosseini (Persepolis), Majid Hosseini (Esteghlal), Pejman Montazeri (Esteghlal), Rouzbeh Cheshmi (Esteghlal)

Midfielders:

Ahmad Abdollahzadeh (Foolad), Ali Karimi (Sepahan), Omid Noorafkan (Esteghlal), Omid Ebrahimi (Esteghlal), Kamal Kamyabinia (Persepolis), Akbar Imani (Zob Ahan)

Forwards:

Mehdi Taremi (Persepolis), Vahid Amiri (Persepolis), Mehdi Torabi (Saipa), Ali Gholizadeh (Saipa)

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1495771...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Good to see HH of SS in the list. Best GK in IPL it seems like..

Comment

Gholizadeh wasn't called-up. Tabrizi and Khanzadeh were there as well.

Why can't IFF just name the list properly? Everytime there is a TM-camp, we have the guess the players by the pictures.

Comment

bichare alipour, what does the poor kid have to do to at least get a shot?

Comment

When is this camp suppose to take place?
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            When is this camp suppose to take place?
            It's a weekly thing, the players will meet in Tehran and do recovery work after their league games.

Comment

Ezzatolahi was also present.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                bichare alipour, what does the poor kid have to do to at least get a shot?
                He has proven to be a top quality player in a very young age. The problem is though, that Iran has many top players in that position (never thought we would get in a situation with so many top Europe based forwards where I would say something like that). In order to come under CQ´s radar, he has to make the move to Europe and hope to be selected for AC2019. With the likes of K. Rezaei, Ansarifard, Azmoun and Gucci and not to forget Taremi, there is simply no space left for him in the team.
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

It’s decisions like calling Gholizadeh instead of Alipour to make me question what CQ is smoking...

Comment

It would have been nice to have Dejagah as well. He is club less so the least he can do is train with the team to keep his fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                      It would have nice to have Dejagah as well. He is club less so the least he can do is train with the team to keep his fitness.
                      Good point! Maybe he's not in CQ's plans!

Comment

TM list - Tehran training camp

Domestic camp, yet Alipour still isn’t invited.

This is definitely a mistake by CQ. Please can somebody tell me what do Goochanejhad and Karim provide to TM, that Alipour doesn’t? (Don’t say experience)

He has always been talented, and now he is showing great form. CQ will regret this choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can see if CQ invites Alipour to the camp, both Branko and PP fans getting frustrated and it will cause more tension between Persepolis fans and Team Melli staffs. After Taremi we have only Alipour to relay on and probably Amiri and Mensha. Take Alipour on camps and make him tired and Persepolis' offensive plans won't function anymore. I am sure CQ has an eye on Alipour but he will invite him later if some of our offensive players won't show up to their potentials. I look at Alipour as a perfect replacement for Jahanbakhsh or his sub. CQ is a fan of consistency and physicality. Alipour shows great form but he should show up in this form for a bit longer, before he is pick up by CQ. If we were in WCQs or preparing for AC, I could see Alipour among our lads in team melli but we are talking about WC and a conservative coach such as CQ in a group of death against the likes of Portugal and Spain. CQ should be 100 percent sure before he calls Alipour or any other young player in our offensive plan. Remember last world cup! he dropped Khalatbari and Azmoun and never called up Ali Karimi!
                          Last edited by PersianLegion; 01-06-2018, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            I can see if CQ invites Alipour to the camp, both Branko and PP fans getting frustrated and it will cause more tension between Persepolis fans and Team Melli staffs. After Taremi we have only Alipour to relay on and probably Amiri and Mensha. Take Alipour on camps and make him tired and Persepolis' offensive plans won't function anymore. I am sure CQ has an eye on Alipour but he will invite him later if some of our offensive players won't show up to their potentials. I look at Alipour as a perfect replacement for Jahanbakhsh or his sub. CQ is a fan of consistency and physicality. Alipour shows great form but he should show up in this form for a bit longer, before he is pick up by CQ. If we were in WCQs or preparing for AC, I could see Alipour among our lads in team melli but we are talking about WC and a conservative coach such as CQ in a group of death against the likes of Portugal and Spain. CQ should be 100 percent sure before he calls Alipour or any other young player in our offensive plan. Remember last world cup! he dropped Khalatbari and Azmoun and never called up Ali Karimi!
                            Honestly, thats a good reason why he mightve not been called up. Hes a tremendous player.. I think CQ knows hes hit his limit with strikers and if he takes Alipour shit will go wrong with Branko again.

Its somewhat unfair to Alipour but I think even he knows hes been super unlucky. He's a hard worker though. Im almost positive he'll be in either Europe soon or the Asia
                            cup list if not both.

Comment

There's no chance for Alipour to make the world cup squad with all the foreign based quality we have in central attack so I totally understand he's not added.

Comment

Working...
                              X