PES 2017 World Cup 2018 simulation

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: PES 2017 World Cup 2018 simulation

  1. #1
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Danmark
    Age
    31
    Posts
    779
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 57 Times in 24 Posts
    Rep Power
    1728751

    PES 2017 World Cup 2018 simulation



    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Hi guys
    This guy is letting the PES game engine simulate all of the world cup 2018 matches - and they have turned out quite interesting! Most of the games have turned out quite realistic.
    I'm not going to spoil anything, but you should check out our three group stage matches:
    The first game against Marroco:

    The second game against Portugal:

    The final game against Spain:

  2. #2
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    shahabGAOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 216 Times in 130 Posts
    Rep Power
    1867463
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    Hi guys
    This guy is letting the PES game engine simulate all of the world cup 2018 matches - and they have turned out quite interesting! Most of the games have turned out quite realistic.
    I'm not going to spoil anything, but you should check out our three group stage matches:
    The first game against Marroco:

    The second game against Portugal:

    The final game against Spain:
    There is already round of 16 we play Russia and we play fantastic if we play like this we would be coming very far!! lost aginast Morocco and win Spain and Portugal and Russia in the round of 16.. What will be the result
    I was so happy and to see the match I feel this World Cup 2018 will be different for us and we will write History with CQ!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. #3
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    AliKarimi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,790
    Thanks
    3,214
    Thanked 1,826 Times in 636 Posts
    Rep Power
    5093309
    Quote Originally Posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    There is already round of 16 we play Russia and we play fantastic if we play like this we would be coming very far!! lost aginast Morocco and win Spain and Portugal and Russia in the round of 16.. What will be the result
    I was so happy and to see the match I feel this World Cup 2018 will be different for us and we will write History with CQ!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Hey my friend,

    Will you be releasing a World Cup Patch for 2018 PES 2018 with original Iran players and jerseys?

    Like your PES Pro League patch back then?

  4. #4
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    shahabGAOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 216 Times in 130 Posts
    Rep Power
    1867463
    Quote Originally Posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    Hey my friend,
    Will you be releasing a World Cup Patch for 2018 PES 2018 with original Iran players and jerseys?
    Like your PES Pro League patch back then?
    If we get so far we will be respected as a team and CQ will stay for 4 more years till WC2022 and the world will look diferent to us and even big country's then ready to play us and take us seriously.

    Like South Korea did suprise us at the World Cup 2002 getting to the Semi-Final and nowbody ever would had thought about that, so why not Iran in 2018?

  5. #5
    High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Danmark
    Age
    31
    Posts
    779
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 57 Times in 24 Posts
    Rep Power
    1728751
    I did not want to spoil it but YES- and what a game against Russia! Next stop is Argentina!!
    In the simulation, they beat Australia 6-1 . Could have easily been 10-1 !

  6. #6
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kian B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    9,490
    Thanked 2,839 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Rep Power
    3043676
    Wow, this got me thinking, imagine if we topped the group irl as well, and Saudi got 2nd place in group A. That would be one heated round of 16 match, Iran vs Saudi

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iranianarsenal11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    2,581
    Thanks
    26,036
    Thanked 4,970 Times in 1,633 Posts
    Rep Power
    4786097
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    Wow, this got me thinking, imagine if we topped the group irl as well, and Saudi got 2nd place in group A. That would be one heated round of 16 match, Iran vs Saudi
    Would be the sweatiest match of 2018

    Amu's from the middle east would sweat so hard we'd cause a flood

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Kian B.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,168
    Thanks
    9,490
    Thanked 2,839 Times in 1,101 Posts
    Rep Power
    3043676
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    shahabGAOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 216 Times in 130 Posts
    Rep Power
    1867463
    We played very good against Argentina and we could easy win it. If we inshalah play like this at the World Cup we will come very far. It is today 5 months before our first game against Morocco and I feel not comfortabel and stress now already. This is game against Morocco is special because my wife is from Morocco but I believe Iran can win the game.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 86

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 83.44 Kb. compressed to 74.44 Kb. by saving 9.00 Kb. (10.78%)]