This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Kos really want $10 mil for Karim!?? Lool
    & we here we thought Ostersund owner was greedy..!

Comment

Any update regarding to Stuttgrat offer? If he is going to get limited min in this shit team, rather to see him in Bundesliga and play 20-30 min per match!!

Comment

According to a die hard Kos fan:

"Karim is gonna either get sold or given more playing time
        the problem i think is that he has missed the pre season because of the world cup and doesn't have chemistry with his new teamates yet{since we have like 8 new starters this season"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          karim should really push for a transfer. This is disrespectful and ridiculous. He was their top scorer last season and gained the interest of teams superior to olympiakos (stuttgart and Besiktas). Olympiakos were very unreasonable in their price valuation of karim (10mil) which makes sense, IF they wanted to start him... Now they are benching him for this random guerrero, and still wont let him leave, ,or lower the price to something reasonable.

This club would be a great place for iranians bc of strong squad, relatively attainable to get a transfer to, european competetion, but their instability, managerial changes, and corruption makes it a strong NO GO for any of our players. Would prefer they went to small belgian clubs and then try to transfer to anderlecht/liege/brugge or go to holland.

At least these countries are fair with our players.
          I will say you’re absolutely right about everything pertaining to olympiacos they’re being jerks with that price tag and also for allowing this madness of now even having him in the squad when he was their top scorer. But also don’t forget pannionios in that list bc I think all of our players were successful at pannionios and all went a half notch to a notch above where they were before. It’s not something to strive for but a good and realistic target for younger Iranians.

Also another side note about something worrying me is that Karim seems to love olympiacos which makes me question how much he will push for a transfer. He should be doing everything he can to force a transfer....I really, really hope he is!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            According to a die hard Kos fan:

"Karim is gonna either get sold or given more playing time
            the problem i think is that he has missed the pre season because of the world cup and doesn't have chemistry with his new teamates yet{since we have like 8 new starters this season"
            how probable are either options according to your die hard guy? 50/50?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I will say you’re absolutely right about everything pertaining to olympiacos they’re being jerks with that price tag and also for allowing this madness of now even having him in the squad when he was their top scorer. But also don’t forget pannionios in that list bc I think all of our players were successful at pannionios and all went a half notch to a notch above where they were before. It’s not something to strive for but a good and realistic target for younger Iranians.

Also another side note about something worrying me is that Karim seems to love olympiacos which makes me question how much he will push for a transfer. He should be doing everything he can to force a transfer....I really, really hope he is!
              I totally agree with you, and don’t think like some members that the league is useless. All 3 of our guys there improved a lot, even Masoud, but especially karim and ehsan. And last year they were playing some great stuff towards the end and it carried into TM. But panionios is a good option , as a stepping stone club. The issue is where do you step to??? The main options are gonna be kos, AEK, PAOK, all clubs that have a lot of corruption and aren’t stable. Plus, Greek league isn’t really a league for exporting players UNLESS you play for a top team, which we know comes with a lot of issues.

Overall Belgium and holland are equally attainable, but much more reasonable options for pishraft and future career moves. Hopefully turkey becomes something similar for our players

Comment

What type of kos are we talking about here?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨🤨

Comment

what do you guys think, will ansarifard find a new club? if yes which one? I very much hope for Stuttgart. they lost their game yesterday and would really need someone who can score next to Gomez

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    what do you guys think, will ansarifard find a new club? if yes which one? I very much hope for Stuttgart. they lost their game yesterday and would really need someone who can score next to Gomez

If Karim is serious about maintaining his starting place in TM for Asian Cup and wants to prove himself in a for him highest level possible (Bundesliga), he must take the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      If Karim is serious about maintaining his starting place in TM for Asian Cup and wants to prove himself in a for him highest level possible (Bundesliga), he must take the offer.
                      Is there even a formal offer or just speculation?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                        Is there even a formal offer or just speculation?

he was speculated to join Stuttgart, Augsburg and Besiktas if I am not mistaken. if there was an official offer can probably only be answered by olympiacos...I just hope he finds a team and moves on as the situation currently puts his TM spot at risk for the Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          he was speculated to join Stuttgart, Augsburg and Besiktas if I am not mistaken. if there was an official offer can probably only be answered by olympiacos...I just hope he finds a team and moves on as the situation currently puts his TM spot at risk for the Asian Cup.

So then no offer yet. I'm surprised nothing from Tractor Sazi yet!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Guys, on the day of the Iran-Morocco match, I met Reza Fazeli in our Lobby in St Petersburg, I asked if Stuttgart rumours were true and he said no but Karim does have other offers from Germany, he also said that he would expect Karim to move after the WC. Thought I'd share.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              Guys, on the day of the Iran-Morocco match, I met Reza Fazeli in our Lobby in St Petersburg, I asked if Stuttgart rumours were true and he said no but Karim does have other offers from Germany, he also said that he would expect Karim to move after the WC. Thought I'd share.
                              He's still around?
                              Who else is he representing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                The problem isn’t if he wants to take it or not it’s more the ridiculous price tag olympiacos sticked to Karim. That’s the biggest obstacle he faces
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X