This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most importantly, she's very rich and is American too

But seriously, best wishes to them in their life together.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Most importantly, she's very rich and is American too
      But seriously, best wishes to them in their life together.
      She's American or Greek?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        She's American or Greek?
        Both, Greek and American

Comment

Why does this thread suddenly feel like the comments section on a typical 9GAG post.

Hame bacheha K** bedast neshastan hasrate ye doost dokhtare in shekli

Comment

Ansarifard and Haji Safi both in the traveling squad to face Larissa:

"The newly-acquired Hatzisafi was the first time in the mission. With the ... good day it was included among the elected ones. One of the basic ones is Ojitza Oops because of a fracture. Also outside Djogo Figueira, like Yagos Vukovic.

After the end of the training, Christos Kontis chose the following 21 players to travel to Larissa for the Sunday match (7/1, 19:30) against AEL:

Androutsos, Aggelopoulos, Anasrifard, Botia, Houtesiotis, Cisse, Djurdjevic, Elambdales, Engels, Fortunis, Hatzisafi, Jile, Koutris, Marin, Martins, Nicholas, Pardo, Proto, Roma, Seba and Tachtsidis."

http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/supe...iktes-o-kontis

Comment

Esfand Esfand Doooood Konid Karim made me really jealous....Good choice bro, you will have a much more fun and diverse life now than with any persian Girl. Damet garm.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Inb4 Karim gets summoned to Komite Akhlagh.
                Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  karim to mosalmoon nistiiii karim

I love this soooo much hahahahaha. I cant stop laughting vayyyy khodaaaa

One question. Does she have to become moslem? Cause most shia say the woman has also to be muslim. Just out of curiosity
                  sigpic

Comment

Kevin Mirallas does join Olympiacos from Everton!
                    He will help Karim for sure. He is a great winger.
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn Karim damet garm..

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Persian View Post
                        Esfand Esfand Doooood Konid Karim made me really jealous....Good choice bro, you will have a much more fun and diverse life now than with any persian Girl. Damet garm.
                        So basically any Greek girl is better than any Persian girl? GTFO
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Have you seen Persian girls nowadays...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                            I said he will "have more fun and a more diverse life". Its a fact that this relationship is by ist very nature more diverse as there are two different cultures in it. Furthermore Persian Girls arent really famous for being fun. Before shouting around "GTFO" maybe take a second and read my post carefully please. Beside all These things, Chances are very high that any persian Girl has a "cool and polite"brother like you. So yeah congrats to Karim for this intelligent and very good choice.

Comment

Boy you guys must really hate yourselves. DO you guys wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say God why wasn't I born Italian?
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Not putting down Persian Girls (even though I have no luck with them lol). Greek girls are bomb. Dating one is so much fun.

Karim my friend you did well! Congratz!
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X