Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this PAOK guy scored twice so far today meaning he is at 12 goals as well like Karim. Karim needs to give an answer today!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

SHocking move karim is benched

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        SHocking move karim is benched
        What a BS move. If he is not injured than I don't understand this decision at all.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I hope they lose now. Who the fuck benches their top scorer ? Somebody who is brain dead. Masoud is starting, so def rooting for AEK

Comment

Karim needs to leave this crap club this summer. Cant let them keep dissing you like this.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Confused....... ?????? What is going on???? Benching the TOP SCORER?

Edit: they started Mirallas,.... he's the new player they just picked up from Everton. He plays for Belgium as well. I guess the coach thinks he's better than Karim !

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                Confused....... ?????? What is going on???? Benching the TOP SCORER?

Edit: they started Mirallas,.... he's the new player they just picked up from Everton. He plays for Belgium as well. I guess the coach thinks he's better than Karim !
                well miralas typically plays on the wing, and he has started with karim for all the games until now.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  well miralas typically plays on the wing, and he has started with karim for all the games until now.
                  Today he''s playing in Karim's spot and Karim is on the bench lol

Comment

Probably the coach thinks they can't control the game and don't need a classic number 9 but rather quick and agile forwards. That's what I previously said. Karim is perfect when you play against an inferior team and need to break through a tight defense. And this doesn't seem to be the case in the coach's opinion.

Comment

any good links? my link keeps freezing

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Probably the coach thinks they can't control the game and don't need a classic number 9 but rather quick and agile forwards. That's what I previously said. Karim is perfect when you play against an inferior team and need to break through a tight defense. And this doesn't seem to be the case in the coach's opinion.
                        well typically they play karim, and miralas, and then two wingers. So they opted for three CDM's today instead to neutralize threat of AEK and masoud

Comment

live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y89G6ec7bFw

Comment

Karim is on!

Comment

Yellow card for Masoud at 74’

Comment

Karim comes on, and scores [emoji1]

Comment

Working...
                                X