This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard @ Olympiacos F.C

As it is now official. Awesome move by Ehsan, he is a tremendously hard working player who is now at a level fitting of his talent. Hopefully Olympiakos can win the league this year, and we see Ehsan and Karim in the champions league next year, something truly unthinkable a few years ago. Also big thanks to Panionios for putting faith in iranian players, and making it easy for them to transfer to other teams. It would be great for that to continue with more talents.

Good move for him, hope he gets regular playing time, he is not the most talented one but one more time it proves that hard work pays off. Hope this set example for others. He didn't earn much money from his season in Germany and half season in Greece, but with 500K euro per year, he will earn decent money for the next 3 and half years at least.

Comment

Great job Ehsan, making the most of his opportunities.

However, I really hope Mohammadi starts over him at LB during the WC.

Comment

Great news, so happy for our players, make us proud!!!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Oh he will because Hajsafi will be deployed in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He will. Ehsan would need to help out our DM position.

Comment

And this is why Carlos has the opportunity to take an extra striker due to the fact that he can us Ehsan as an LB and LM. So for example to have more fire power up front in the World Cup, there’s the chance that Carlos may not take Saeid Aghaei and instead take another player. Because if something happens to Milad, he will move Ehsan back as LB and replace the LM with someone else.

Comment

It's official!
                http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...i-o-olympiakos

Comment

Comment

Just glad he's in a big team and making good money now. Should put his mind more at ease.

Comment

Guys I would like to buy an Olympiacos jersey. I've been searching online but the web sites are mostly europe based. Do you guys know of anyother ones which will ship to North America maybe?

Comment

Ehsan was unveiled at Olympiakos today:

"Olympiacos FC announces the acquisition of player Esan Hatzisafi.

In his first statements, as a footballer of the Legend, the Iranian defender said: "I am happy to be a member of the Olympiakos family and I look forward to playing Karaiskakis in front of our team, let's go for the 45th!"

http://www.tovima.gr/sports/article/?aid=929795

Comment

Ansarifard's comments after the match vs. Panetoliko on prospects of becoming the top goal scorer of the league:

""I can not tell you lies. I can not hide that this is my goal . I want to do this for the third time in my career. I have already done so twice. I can not promise it, but I will try to do it. He wants a lot of work. I promise I will try and fight as much as I can. This is not the most important thing for the world, but for me it is very special and I will try to do it, "he said."

https://www.gavros.gr/blog/podosfair...oy-ansarifarnt

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                            Ansarifard's comments after the match vs. Panetoliko on prospects of becoming the top goal scorer of the league:

""I can not tell you lies. I can not hide that this is my goal . I want to do this for the third time in my career. I have already done so twice. I can not promise it, but I will try to do it. He wants a lot of work. I promise I will try and fight as much as I can. This is not the most important thing for the world, but for me it is very special and I will try to do it, "he said."

https://www.gavros.gr/blog/podosfair...oy-ansarifarnt
                            You can and you will do it Karim e aziz! We believe in you!

Comment

Looks like Olympiacos will change their coach

Oscar Garcia from Spain is likely to take over.

Comment

Working...
                              X