This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    I don’t want to discredit Karim but the reason Karim is playing so well now is CQ. Remember when Karim was playing bad in the beggining of the season? He couldn’t even make the final squad and when he did he couldn’t score. But what was the turning point of his season? It was the Togo match. When he was so out of form in Olympiacos CQ still trusted him and called him, he even started him against Togo in which he scored two goals even though he missed tons of other goals CQ still trusted him and started him against Panama. After those two friendlies Karim got his confidence back and now he is on the verge of being the top scorer of the league. Everybody can be a football manager but quality managers show their quality in these kind of situations.
    true but
    CQ has always had a soft spot for Karim and been Extremely patient with his awfully slow, progress in his TM...!!
    i always figured it was because he must have been a top lad in terms of professionalism and 100% dedicated, faithful CQ soldier in training and off the pitch in order to be the recipient of such favors from Carlito..!!?
    same sorta hold true for Haj Safi and may be even Ezatolahi...!!? neither of those guys either have put in the CONSISTENT Top Quality of performances to warrant the Large number minutes afforded to them in TM..!

Comment

Everyone head over to Karim Ansarifards instagram story. Hajsafi doing his initiation song 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        Everyone head over to Karim Ansarifards instagram story. Hajsafi doing his initiation song 😂😂😂
        link?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          link?
          [emoji106]http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a55467c...26449152_n.mp4

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji1112][emoji1130]

Comment

I haven't cringed so hard in my life before

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                I haven't cringed so hard in my life before
                Lol you'd think he would sing a song in English for his teammates to understand. Once they realised they couldn't understand it they just kinda relieved the awkwardness by cheering and throwing stuff [emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

Lol you'd think he would sing a song in English for his teammates to understand. Once they realised they couldn't understand it they just kinda relieved the awkwardness by cheering and throwing stuff [emoji23][emoji23].
                  I was expecting something in Greek! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji122]

Comment

Hajsafi look like the type to bring Noon, Panir and Sabzi loghme to practice.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Hajsafi look like the type to bring Noon, Panir and Sabzi loghme to practice.
                      And abgoosht ba sir after practice.

Comment

Guys pics of him making out with his wife has leaked out ... hope he doesn’t get banned Lolol
                        I’m not gonna post it here ... too out in the open

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                          Guys pics of him making out with his wife has leaked out ... hope he doesn’t get banned Lolol
                          I’m not gonna post it here ... too out in the open
                          But it’s his wife. Why would the akhunds be worried about how much ankle she is showing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            But it’s his wife. Why would the akhunds be worried about how much ankle she is showing?
                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Because akhoonds don’t give a fuck about that. Backwards remember?

Comment

Dameshoon garm! The Greeks are so bahal!

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTLdaFbXkAAJf7J.jpg

Hajsafi starting in a cup game. Game starts in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X