Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Karim does score 2 or 3 goals in some games. So he can win the Goalscorer award!
    Would he be the first iranian to win it in europe or even an iranian outside of Iran?
    sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Ansarifard becomes top scorer in the Greek League and as a result CQ rewards him with a starting spot in the World Cup, at least against Morocco. Very likely if he keeps performing every week.

He still has an edge over Rezaei since the latter hasn't been much accelerated to TM's system yet.

Comment

I don’t want to discredit Karim but the reason Karim is playing so well now is CQ. Remember when Karim was playing bad in the beggining of the season? He couldn’t even make the final squad and when he did he couldn’t score. But what was the turning point of his season? It was the Togo match. When he was so out of form in Olympiacos CQ still trusted him and called him, he even started him against Togo in which he scored two goals even though he missed tons of other goals CQ still trusted him and started him against Panama. After those two friendlies Karim got his confidence back and now he is on the verge of being the top scorer of the league. Everybody can be a football manager but quality managers show their quality in these kind of situations.
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
          I don’t want to discredit Karim but the reason Karim is playing so well now is CQ. Remember when Karim was playing bad in the beggining of the season? He couldn’t even make the final squad and when he did he couldn’t score. But what was the turning point of his season? It was the Togo match. When he was so out of form in Olympiacos CQ still trusted him and called him, he even started him against Togo in which he scored two goals even though he missed tons of other goals CQ still trusted him and started him against Panama. After those two friendlies Karim got his confidence back and now he is on the verge of being the top scorer of the league. Everybody can be a football manager but quality managers show their quality in these kind of situations.
          I agree with you. The Togo Game helped him alot.

Comment

I give Queiroz credit for improving a lot of our players. There was a time Hajsafi wasn't much of a player, but he's now in Olympiacos, Montazeri was introduced to the TM by Querioz, Ghoochannejhad getting called up got him the attention from clubs etc. He's God.

Comment

apparently Lemonis will stay at Kos in some executive role. And his assistant will continue working under Garcia ( his assistant was the coach for the last match). This is good news for Karim and Ehsan as im sure if lemonis is involved he will not prevent any potential bullshit towards players he knows have quality.

Comment

That was the turning point for Karim. Good point.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Turning point for Karim was the halftime of Togo match. He has been a different man since. Not even close. I do remember precisely how we were all very mad with him and Carlos at half time.

It is truly a fairytale story. Dude was really not doing well. Had to watch his club matches from the stands. Could not even make a simple pass or command the ball. Then goes into the half time...comes out and he has all the answers and confidence in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    The fact that he wasn't able to get playing time in Everton worries me. Good player bit selfish on the ball sometimes and doesn't seem to have the best vision of the field. Anyways hope he can help Kos capture the title.
                    Delafou didn't get playing time in everton either, he went to AC Milan and made huge success in Seria A instantly and then Barcelona recalled Him Back to Barça where he was loaned from. EPL is a retarded "football league" . Mirallas is a good player I'm sure if hr gets a fair chance in Olympiacos he will perform.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                      Delafou didn't get playing time in everton either, he went to AC Milan and made huge success in Seria A instantly and then Barcelona recalled Him Back to Barça where he was loaned from. EPL is a retarded "football league" . Mirallas is a good player I'm sure if hr gets a fair chance in Olympiacos he will perform.
                      Look at Paulinho. He was basically written off at Tottenham and shipped off to wilt away in China. Barca brought him back and he has been brilliant for them. Some players do well in EPL and some don't, and a lot of the time it has nothing to do with their quality.
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Nothing to do with epl being a “retarded football league”. Mirallas has a shit attitude, on and off the field. It’s a well known fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                          Nothing to do with epl being a “retarded football league”. Mirallas has a shit attitude, on and off the field. It’s a well known fact.
                          I would also be pissed if I was Mirallas and didn't get playing time In Everton jokes aside OK so Mirallas is a good player with a bad attitude but EPL still sucks

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                            Look at Paulinho. He was basically written off at Tottenham and shipped off to wilt away in China. Barca brought him back and he has been brilliant for them. Some players do well in EPL and some don't, and a lot of the time it has nothing to do with their quality.
                            Precisely!

Comment

I would also be pissed if I was Mirallas and didn't get playing time In Everton jokes aside OK so Mirallas is a good player with a bad attitude but EPL still sucks
                              EPL is the master league you mug. EPPPLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Karim apparently suffered a small knock during the previous match. However, initial test results indicate it is not as serious as first through:

"No worries about Karim

A strike received by Karim Ansarifard from AEL player worried the people of Olympiacos, but it does not seem that the Iranian striker has something serious.

Concern has prompted Olympiacos classes that Karim Anasrifarn has landed on the ground by a blow he has received from Golia during the fight with AEL.

The Iranian striker seemed to hurt the tibia very much, but the first estimates say it's not serious.

Certainly the situation of the international fund will be re-evaluated today."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...-karim/3490065

Comment

Working...
                                X