X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim out
    No Ehsan

Comment

Garcia better not be planning to bench Haji for the rest of the season.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Well that was a fun game while it lasted
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Garcia better not be planning to bench Haji for the rest of the season.
          At this point, doesn’t matter. Karim done a good job proving himself. Should be a handful of teams after him
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6crpgv

Here's his goal

Comment

Highlights of goal ? And I’m sure ehsan will get playing time , he just signed this week and the new coach played the same exact team as the last match under lemonis.

Comment

Garcia hasn't been appointed yet.

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1593...81%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Layeeeeee!!! WOW This guy is on fire!!!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

What control!

Comment

Boy you guys must really hate yourselves. DO you guys wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say God why wasn't I born Italian?
                        Hahahaha soooo true!
                        I will never understand why people want to be something else. I always say iranian and if a girl doesnt like it then f... Her. A girl who doesnt like what and who i am ist even worth talking to!
                        Thank god i never needed to say italian! Some people sell everything for a hot chick...
                        sigpic

Comment

Olympiacos got Kevin Mirallas on loan today. He plays for Everton and the Belgium NT. His position is attacking midfielder I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) so he should be a big help to Ansarifard.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                            Olympiacos got Kevin Mirallas on loan today. He plays for Everton and the Belgium NT. His position is attacking midfielder I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) so he should be a big help to Ansarifard.
                            The fact that he wasn't able to get playing time in Everton worries me. Good player bit selfish on the ball sometimes and doesn't seem to have the best vision of the field. Anyways hope he can help Kos capture the title.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

The fact that he wasn't able to get playing time in Everton worries me. Good player bit selfish on the ball sometimes and doesn't seem to have the best vision of the field. Anyways hope he can help Kos capture the title.
                              mirallas is a good player, just used wrong by everton. Due to injury and changing managers he played 13 games this season, but played 37 last season. 6 goals and 4 assists, ok stats. He is consistently in Belgium's NT as well, which is saying something, and is definitely an upgrade to Seba on the Left wing . The front three of Mirallas---Ansarifard----Pardo ( Colombian NT), is very fast and has goals in them. Good to see Karim and Ehsan playing with quality players.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X