Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WERE GONNA WIN THE WHOLE F*CKING THING!!

At least United have the FA Cup to look forward to as well (looooool[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      WERE GONNA WIN THE WHOLE F*CKING THING!!

At least United have the FA Cup to look forward to as well (looooool[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

Bruh

Lovren is king again 😂

Comment

Hope we get Rome in the next round. If we get Real things will get tough.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          I never doubted klopps ability to revive liverpool to the level is deserves to be at.

He's very one dimensional and has lost loads of cup finals. I don't rate him at all.

Comment

Also lmfao, all these liverpool fans coming out of the woodwork after this win

Comment

Lol this just shows you how trash epl is to serie a. Salah can dominate England but was average player in serie a

Also I'm so happy liverpool won.. man city fans can go back to farming
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                Lol don't be salty that Man U can't do the same recently... Liverpool>> United

Only thing saving United is the fact that you guys luckily have a world class keeper in De Gea

Comment

Bruh I’ve legit watched every Liverpool game ever from 2009 onwards, live.

Considering I live in Australia, that’s means getting up at 3-4 am to watch them.

I remember being out of the top 10 for most of 2009/10, Roy Hodgson dropping us to the relegation spots in 2010, finishing 8th the following season, Winning dramatically against City only to slip up against Chelsea in our ‘almost’ year, tearing up when we lost to Crystal Palace, getting knocked out of UCL by Basel.

It has taken almost a decade for Liverpool to get back to this level and I’m loving every single minute of it!

But yeah I think Hoorad is on that Bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Lol this just shows you how trash epl is to serie a. Salah can dominate England but was average player in serie a
                    Also I'm so happy liverpool won.. man city fans can go back to farming
                    LMAO at the farming comment..
                    But nah EPL> Serie A
                    Darmian was better in Serie A, struggled more with Man U...
                    Also look at Gabbiadini.. He was a beastly starting striker for one of the Serie A's top teams (Napoli)
                    Now hes barely the starting striker for a relegation sided Southampton

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Salah was by far Roma's best player last season and finished with double figures in goals and assists despite missing a month cause of the ACN. He's the reason Dzeko scored 29 goals while this season he doesn't even have half the goals. Definitely wasn't average in Serie A.

Arsenal (with no striker) destroyed Milan over two legs after they had been unbeaten in Serie A for like 9 matches or something lol. Aubamayang or Lacazette would have had a field day.

Comment

He's very one dimensional and has lost loads of cup finals. I don't rate him at all.
                        Almost all those finals were against team significantly stronger than who he was managing....Wolfsburg aside.

vs. Bayern in CL 2013 (close match and that Bayern side was legendary)
                        vs. Wolfsburg in Pokal 2015 (Wolfsburg was great that year with KdB, but BVB should have won)
                        vs. City in Carling Cup 2016 (I was there in London for it, penalties)
                        vs. Sevilla in EL final 2016 (This one was almost carbony copy of Wolfsburg game).

SO yea, a couple of finals he's stunk out, but there is no shame in losing to greatest Bayern side of all time, and in a penalty shoot-outs.

Still, I rather get to the CL final, than the FA Cup final

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
                          Salah was by far Roma's best player last season and finished with double figures in goals and assists despite missing a month cause of the ACN. He's the reason Dzeko scored 29 goals while this season he doesn't even have half the goals. Definitely wasn't average in Serie A.
                          Arsenal (with no striker) destroyed Milan over two legs after they had been unbeaten in Serie A for like 9 matches or something lol. Aubamayang or Lacazette would have had a field day.
                          Lmao you can talk about arsenal and milan in the same sentence when arsenal has 1 champions league trophy.. until then dont disrespect the 2nd most successful club in the world.
                          About salah in serie a.. yes he played great and was talented but by no means did he dominate like how is in England.
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I have big respect for football fans who stay loyal to their teams all their life through their ups and downs, and specially those who support rooted teams with history such as Liverpool, Milan etc , that haven't been top of the world recently.

From my observation a huge percentage of Iranian football fans are glory hunters when it comes to foreign teams and change their team every 5 or 10 years. Today inside Iran pretty much every single person is either Real and Barca fans and they automatically assume you support the other team if you dislike one of these teams. I can bet that a majority of them weren't supporters of these two teams since the beginning and will move to another team after these two players hopefully retire from football soon.
                            Last edited by _Navid_; 04-11-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              I have big respect for football fans who stay loyal to their teams all their life through their ups and downs, and specially those who support rooted teams with history such as Liverpool, Milan etc , that haven't been top of the world recently.
                              From my observation a huge percentage of Iranian football fans are glory hunters when it comes to foreign teams and change their team every 5 or 10 years. Today inside Iran pretty much every single person is either Real and Barca fans and they automatically assume you support the other team if you dislike one of these teams. I can bet that a majority of them weren't supporters of these two teams since the beginning and will move to another team after these two players hopefully retire from football soon.
                              Amen brother.
                              It's been a tormenting decade being a Liverpool fan, with a few highs (2014) followed by some crushing feelings (Black Sunday April 27 2014), (Wank Wednesday May 16 2016) .... it feels so good to be competent again.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                                Amen brother.
                                It's been a tormenting decade being a Liverpool fan, with a few highs (2014) followed by some crushing feelings (Black Sunday April 27 2014), (Wank Wednesday May 16 2016) .... it feels so good to be competent again.
                                I know the feeling. I have been a die hard Tottenham supporter since the age of 7, and we haven't won a single premier league or European title or any other important trophy since then. But it didn't matter to me.
                                Now my team has power and character again and I am very happy about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X