Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see he would even be considered for world best player.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

If Egypt somehow manages to get out of the group stage as winner of the group and we become 2nd in ours, then we will face Salah. Interesting scenario!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        If Egypt somehow manages to get out of the group stage as winner of the group and we become 2nd in ours, then we will face Salah. Interesting scenario!
        Very plausible. It all depends if we beat Uruguay. Russia's starting CBs are both injured and will miss the WC, as will their top striker (Kokorin) who tore his ACL in Zenit's last Europa league match. They're done. Only thing they have going for them is home advantage. Saudi Arabia just called up an Egyptian who is born in KSA. Shows how desperate them lot are. I wonder how it's working out for those garbage ass Saudi players loaned out to Spain lol

I'm hoping Morocco and Iran can both progress.

Comment

Obviously Salah is very talented and great - but what I love about him is his will and fighting spirit. Power of will is number one reason footballers or anyone in any profession becomes the best at what they do. Natural talent is overrated and only gets you so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
            Very plausible. It all depends if we beat Uruguay. Russia's starting CBs are both injured and will miss the WC, as will their top striker (Kokorin) who tore his ACL in Zenit's last Europa league match. They're done. Only thing they have going for them is home advantage. Saudi Arabia just called up an Egyptian who is born in KSA. Shows how desperate them lot are. I wonder how it's working out for those garbage ass Saudi players loaned out to Spain lol

Their top striker is smolov, and they still have poloz as well. They can also call up dzyuba who is really good as well.

And they have some good players in the midfield too. Didn’t know their CBs got injured though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post

He is going to be the next Messi!!! Even better even in regards to his age 25!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                He is going to be the next Messi!!! Even better even in regards to his age 25!
                Lol I'm not even a Messi fan but you do realize that he had won his 4th ballon d'or by the age of 25 right?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Lol I'm not even a Messi fan but you do realize that he had won his 4th ballon d'or by the age of 25 right?
                  Ok, he's going to be close to him. He is probably going to go Real or Barca in less than 2 years time if he keeps up his form. He can be EPL highest topscorer scoring 35 goals in 1 season!

Comment

Third best player in the world this season.
                    3 more games to carry Liverpool into CL crown and get Egypt out of their WC group, and he legit should win Balon D'or....as I don't see either Argentina/Portugal winning the WC. He has the composure and technique of peak Karimi,the gheyrat and finishing of peak Daei.

What a pleasure to watch him. I'm in awe...pure class !

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                      Third best player in the world this season.

3 more games to carry Liverpool into CL crown and get Egypt out of their WC group, and he legit should win Balon D'or....as I don't see either Argentina/Portugal winning the WC.

What a pleasure to watch him. I'm in awe...pure class !
                      Smh he is carrying Liverpool too. Scored a few mins ago XD

Comment

And they beat City!!! Like always, they are City's Kryponite!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          And they beat City!!! Like always, they are City's Kryponite!
                          I remember my first days in PFDC in 2009, last time Liverpool were relevant in Europe. Chuck_Bass used to troll us so hard. I hope he's crying for his Catalan boys tonight

CL SEMIS AFTER A FUCKING DECADE MAN.

HALAL HAZARD
                          MUSLIM MESSI
                          RAMADAN ROBBEN

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            I remember my first days in PFDC in 2009, last time Liverpool were relevant in Europe. Chuck_Bass used to troll us so hard. I hope he's crying for his Catalan boys tonight

CL SEMIS AFTER A FUCKING DECADE MAN.

HALAL HAZARD
                            MUSLIM MESSI
                            RAMADAN ROBBEN
                            I legit think the whole world is behind Liverpool to win the CL

Comment

Man I've been getting roasted for like last 5 years supporting Pool.

But tonight YNWA !

Comment

I never doubted klopps ability to revive liverpool to the level is deserves to be at.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X