Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Jadou, can you elaborate on the extremely dirty play by your number 10 Belhanda against Netherlands? He kept hacking the opponent players the entire time.

Jesus, what an awful ref, I woulda red carded him for the first nasty challenge.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Salah hasn't scored or assisted in only 3 matches since October.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
        The guy is simply amazing.

I'm topping my league on fantasy premier league by far thanks to him, love the guy.

Comment

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          The guy is simply amazing.

I'm topping my league on fantasy premier league by far thanks to him, love the guy.
          He was actually a little disappointing apart from the great goal he scored. He missed a one-on-one, as well shooting too early when in very good positions.

Today aside, still think he is very good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone and anyone can produce talents...but who can develop them is the bigger question. Can our talents become Saleh level in Qatar, PGL, or even Russia? Doubtful. Yesterday I watched Son and Ki from SK do wonders in England...no reasons why our players can't...after all aren't we the #1 Asian nation?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
              Today Omar Gaber and Beitashour have a match

Comment

Originally posted by PurePersian
                Just out of curiosity, why are you on this forum and post quite actively as well?
                I have a couple Persian friends - one of which is football mad. So naturally I hear of your NT, players, etc to a certain degree more than the average person would. We're not football rivals - however you're playing one of our rivals and this coupled with the rivalry Iran has with Saudi Arabia, it's interesting to see what you lot think about them footballwise. I just stumbled on this forum before the WC draw and just found some good discussion.

Jadou is Moroccan and probably more active here than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Today Omar Gaber and Beitashour have a match
                  Nice! I think Gaber may be injured though so probably won't take part. I hope Beitashour can help this team be successful. He played a big part in making history last season with my local team!

Comment

Yes we can but these players must move to Europe before they're 19-20.

The talented players who've been part of our u17, u19 usually turn into a waste. Just look at Kaveh, Payam, alishah when they were 17. It took them almost ten years to reach a certain level, now imagine if those guys would have moved to Europe when they were 18. In Omid's case I guess it's over.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk
                    Last edited by dcpp; 03-04-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

coming out today, Salah has donated 12M Egyptian Pounds, equivalent to £500,000 GBP to help children suffering with bone marrow cancer.
                      I love this dude. So simple and low key in every aspect, yet so great.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                        coming out today, Salah has donated 12M Egyptian Pounds, equivalent to £500,000 GBP to help children suffering with bone marrow cancer.
                        I love this dude. So simple and low key in every aspect, yet so great.
                        Salah makes request to attend Astori's funeral

Dude is literally second coming of Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                          No we can't, I've always noticed this sort of laziness and self-entitlement in Iranians that's characteristic compared to other ethnicities. I mean yeah sure we study a lot and have brilliant minds but the idea of working hard in general (outside of a school setting) is uncommon for us. I remember Haddadi getting beaked at by Grizzlies manager Mike Hollins because of this and this is our best basketball player ever...

I know some relatives and family friends who moved to Vancouver and owned some company, factory or w/e in Iran and refused to accept they had to start off on a lower scale here so they either go in and out of the country consistently to make a payday for their family or just move back to Iran.

This is my experience anyway
                          Holy shit the accuracy of this. This is so fucking true, I live in Vancouver and see it all the time.
                          Chelsea FC || Esteghlal || Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Arshia42 View Post
                            Holy shit the accuracy of this. This is so fucking true, I live in Vancouver and see it all the time.
                            It's very true, especially the second part lol... Aint no way in hell us persians gonna temporarily accept having a low-tier job.

As for the first part, I somewhat agree as well, especially in Iranian-Americans who grew up very rich

Comment

this dude Salah is having himself a great game today
                              just scored his 4th goal in this game vs watford..... shit he almost scored his 5th...!!
                              first time watching a full game from him... very intelligent lil fooballer... his best attribute to me seems his smart positioning especially the ability to keep the ball so close to him at all time ..... mesle een ke toopo to joobarbesh mizareh ..!!
                              reminds me of AK8 in his prime with the ball at his feet but he seems to have a far superior nose for goal and scoring abilities than AK..!

Comment

I think even God loves Salah that he injured Harry Kane so Salah can have easier chance to being EPL top scorer. *sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                                X