Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    Okay, so It's well documented I am a huge Liverpool supporter.

I am watching an Egyptian tear it up for my club, week in and our, and produce the most consistent and brilliant performances since Luis Suarez in 2013/14 season.

Salah reminds me so much of Messi, is that a man of small stature can physically bully opposition defenders, turn defenders twice his size, and is so smart.

He comes from Egypt, a country politically at odds with ours, but with a lot of instability, and its own issues.....but I am just sitting here wondering....Can our country ever produce a talent like him in my lifetime? He ws playing in Egypt until he was 20 and until then moved to Switzerland.

I absolutely love watching the guy play, but every time I see him, I have a sigh of being envious thinking...if we had someone like him in TM, DAMN !
    To answer your question. We have a player in SS team whose name is Jaber Ansari. He is better than Salah in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      To answer your question. We have a player in SS team whose name is Jaber Ansari. He is better than Salah in my opinion.
      Hahahahahahahahahah that was sooooooooo funny, original and ba mazzeh!!!! Whahahahahahahbababahahaha sooo ba mazzeh!!!!

Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Shokhi ro nemigiri chera yakhchalo az bargh mikeshi!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          Hahahahahahahahahah that was sooooooooo funny, original and ba mazzeh!!!! Whahahahahahahbababahahaha sooo ba mazzeh!!!!

I think Ghorbani deserves a TM call up!

Comment

Yes we already have!
            Jahanbakhsh. Just watch to see how he makes it into FC Barcelona or Real Madrid. So dcsiplined and goal oriented too smart for an Asian. He will. He's on the progessing escalator to the top. Napoli bought him 17 million. Next year after conquering Calco as he did Erveside; he will reach 40 mil and then sky is the limit.

Azmoun could also reach high however he doesn't have the necessary charisma and drive to perform at his full capacity . Some people mistakingly compare him with Daei. It is wrong Because He's exactly the opposite. Daei performed more than his capacity and overperformed. Even Azmoun is definitely more technical, he might be a lost cause as he is still in Russia at his prime! It's getting late unless he does his magic in the world Cup like scoring goals against Morroco and then scoring a winner for instance against Portugal in an Azmoun style. One of those shots; like the one that made him popular in champions league. Hopefully.
            sigpic
            SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
            IRAN
            - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
              Yes we already have!

Jahanbakhsh. Just watch to see how he makes it into FC Barcelona or Real Madrid. So dcsiplined and goal oriented too smart for an Asian. He will. He's on the progessing escalator to the top. Napoli bought him 17 million. Next year after conquering Calco as he did Erveside; he will reach 40 mil and then sky is the limit.

Azmoun could also reach high however he doesn't had the charisma and drive. He will be a lost cause as he is still in Russia at his prime! Ittts getting late unless he does his magic in the world Cup like scoring goals against Morroco and then scoring a winner for instance against Portugal in an Azmoun style. One of those shots; like the one that made him popular in champions league. Hopefully.
              uhm no there are no such reports. At least not from a legit source

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                uhm no there are no such reports. At least not from a legit source
                Really? I thought it was a done deal!!! Thanks for clarifying. However I think if Jahanbakhsh continues with this paste, he will make it
                sigpic
                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                IRAN
                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                  Really? I thought it was a done deal!!! Thanks for clarifying. However I think if Jahanbakhsh continues with this paste, he will make it
                  it does seem like Napoli is truly interested. I think it’ll happen, just hasn’t as of yet. Fingers crossed

Comment

Yes. His name is:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

ARJ cannot be compared to Salah at this point in their careers.

Salah is thumping top footballing teams on a consistent basis.

However I will say that I think ARJ should get more recognition among our fans - when people say best TM player, all eyes go to Azmoun. Azmoun is fantastic, but I think ARJ has the better tools to stay in Europe longer.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        Yes. His name is:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh.
                        Lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          ARJ cannot be compared to Salah at this point in their careers.

Salah is thumping top footballing teams on a consistent basis.

However I will say that I think ARJ should get more recognition among our fans - when people say best TM player, all eyes go to Azmoun. Azmoun is fantastic, but I think ARJ has the better tools to stay in Europe longer.
                          I give him props for his professionalism but he plays in a garbage league and doesn’t always perform for TM. Until he performs like he does in a better league and team I won’t praise him.

Comment

All eyes go to Azmoun because he has done at the highest stage with everybody's eyes on him, and replicated that for TM. Goals against Bayern, Athletico, Ajax, Anderlecht in high pressure Champions league matches,also assists vs PSV, and goals in Europa League vs Sparta Prague + solid performance against Man Utd. That coupled with his brilliant TM form, is why he is our best player. ARJ is having the best season though, and will earn himself a major move. But they shouldnt be compared, one is striker, other is winger. Both are great players with high potentials. I would love to see Azmoun in Lazio and Jahanbakhsh in Napoli, and Ghoddos in Celta Vigo/Leicester after World Cup. I think all those moves are very realistic.

Comment

Best player in the world
                              Imagine if AJR ever reaches 10% of this level, he'd already be the greatest Iranian player of all time. He has to leave shitty Eredivise this summer and go to a big league !

Comment

lamo, wtf are Roma playing at? what a joke of a club. Saleh for Ballon d'or?? I wouldn't be pissed off tbh as he's such a nice guy and not a typical Liverpool player.

Comment

Working...
                                X