Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    again thanks for proving my point. According to you Sardar's dad moved to russia ! He didn;t select russia he moved there because russia is the only country that allows iranians inside! Sadly iranians inside iran cant even travel to europe without being super wealthy (and thats a big IF they give you visa) !

There are kids who go to Europe man. They just don’t turn out to be major talents. For every Salah and Son there are thousands who fail.

Besides Dont we have that young boy (Arta?) in liverpool’s youth academy ?

And the only reason Azmoun went to Russia is because his dad was super protective and despite being scouted by major west European clubs he likes that Kazan was managed by a Turkmen. That’s all it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      There are kids who go to Europe man. They just don’t turn out to be major talents. For every Salah and Son there are thousands who fail.

Besides Dont we have that young boy (Arta?) in liverpool’s youth academy ?

And the only reason Azmoun went to Russia is because his dad was super protective and despite being scouted by major west European clubs he likes that Kazan was managed by a Turkmen. That’s all it was.
      There could be 10000 of kids going to europe and failing , which has nothing to do with our argument . We are talking about sardar, proven talent ! not some random kid who failed in europe and wasted his daddy's money. Please don't mix up things.

Regarding arat since i know him (dad) from age of 2, I know that someone has invested on him. He was given lots of media attention (even national tv) and his dad was begging people (government) to support his son and fun him. Government didn't do shit so someone funded him and now he has a "unofficial contract" with liverpool!

Bro trust me, the fact that iran has poor relations with rest of the world has effected our talents so much! You said it yourself that Son't dad took him to germany, something a iranian father could hardly do! Even if they are wealthy, they are then faced with strict visa issues.

Comment

Correct. The reason Sardar's dad went to Rudsia was their Turkmen ethnicity. And the fact that there arent many places open to Iranians anyway.

I ask this simple question, of eveyone;
        Take Sardar and what he's done & accomplished so far.

But make him a Senegalese or Polish or Colombian, or even Korean or Japanese.
        Dont you all think he'd have been playing in a top 20 (if not top 10) club in Europe ... for at least 3 seasons, by now?
        With just one stroke of "change of nationality".
        That's all

It all comes back to politics of IR.
        Which has made Iran a pariah state, secluded & isolated, despised & feared, severely under developed & poor.

-------

Same thing can be said for all the wasted talents which ended up in persian gulf leagues in qatar, uae,... .
        If IRAN was a NORMAL country, respected by all and was run by decent individuals, would Ali Karimi or Ghaedi or even Taremi be forced to choose the shitty $$$ qatar & UAE offer for their potential & talent?
        No.

Japan & Korea are perfect examples of this hypothesis.
        Where their players are all over Europe, from small to major clubs.

Deep down it all comes down to ONE single issue: the plague of Islamic Republic regime

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          Correct. The reason Sardar's dad went to Rudsia was their Turkmen ethnicity. And the fact that there arent many places open to Iranians anyway.

Dont you all think he'd have been playing in a top 20 (if not top 10) club in Europe ... for at least 3 seasons, by now?
          That's all
          I agree on this point.
          I’m just saying it’s still not that simple. A lot of other things have to go right.

Comment

That's all

It all comes back to politics of IR.
            Which has made Iran a pariah state, secluded & isolated, despised & feared, severely under developed & poor.

-------

Same thing can be said for all the wasted talents which ended up in persian gulf leagues in qatar, uae,... .
            If IRAN was a NORMAL country, respected by all and was run by decent individuals, would Ali Karimi or Ghaedi or even Taremi be forced to choose the shitty $$$ qatar & UAE offer for their potential & talent?
            No.

Japan & Korea are perfect examples of this hypothesis.
            Where their players are all over Europe, from small to major clubs.

Deep down it all comes down to ONE single issue: the plague of Islamic Republic regime
            What was the situation when Bayern Munich signed 3 Iranians in 6 years? One of them straight from UAE…

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I agree on this point.
              I’m just saying it’s still not that simple. A lot of other things have to go right.
              Agree absolutely.
              Factors like;
              - Proper facilities
              - Proper education
              - Proper nutrition
              - Decent economy
              - Open social & political atmosphere where the country could be visited & scouted
              - Good & open relations with the world

All of which are denied of Iran & Iranians by the regime

Comment

Agree absolutely.
                Factors like;
                - Proper facilities
                - Proper education
                - Proper nutrition

- Decent economy
                - Open social & political atmosphere where the country could be visited & scouted
                - Good & open relations with the world

All of which are denied of Iran & Iranians by the regime
                The first 3 are most important for development of football.
                The other are major issues but they tie more into general day to day life and not football per se.

For example if dirty IRIB actually paid broadcast rights for the games, some of these clubs would have actual money to spend and you could wean them off government teets.
                There would be an incentive to actually try and run your club at a profit and develop talents instead of spending like a madman, going into debt, and then f***ing the next guy over with 10 cases in CAS.

Comment

Just put Azmoun at the same fitnesprogram so he get Salahs upper body strength and flexibility and give him Taremis hulk legs, (azmoun has the calves already) and we have a destroyer up front..
                  dude has good fitnes, but id like to se him strong bodied as Ibra/Ronaldo/Salah, so he realy just can squash the defenders like flies.. soooo, send him to Juve and he will be a beast after 2 seasons.
                  '
                  except that, our biggest hope atm is Ghaedi..
                  may he go to europe after a break through at world cup 2022
                  #Also gave him his brazilian footbalname: GHAEDITO
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

If you are playing at one of the rich, top European clubs, you are not necessarily world class. If you are world class, you will play for one of the rich, top European clubs. They will find you and scoop you up.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Karimi was better than Salah for sure
                      sigpic

Comment

What a humble and professional guy, who's asked a silly question/comment after his brilliant performance of late for his club

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                          I know you probably meant well, but your post is pretty bigoted.

Iranians can have a Salah type of player. No question about it.
                          We do have Salah type players, for sure, but they're prevented from getting very far. It's all about the chaploos, are u connected or not system.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            What a humble and professional guy, who's asked a silly question/comment after his brilliant performance of late for his club
                            Humble! You said it. A quality that is slightly lacking in our vampire taarof culture.
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Great in and off the pitch.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He's still got a lot of room to improve if he wants to go higher in the rankings. Needs to be baptised a catholic, shave that hair and beard, get a few visible tattoos and sexually assault half a dozen poorly educated money hungry women and then we can talk about a genuine top level talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X