Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Dejagah be taken to the World Cup if he is still without a club by then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Dejagah be taken to the World Cup if he is still without a club by then?

What do you guys think? I personally think he should be dropped if he is still without a club after this transfer season! My main concern is his fitness.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

No, put Payam Sadeghian in his place.

Comment

Yes . He is our best option at the CAM role and the only option besides masoud. Basically the only player on our team that can keep the ball, doesnt play off adrenaline, and just oozes class. Even without a club he is usually MOTM, or one of the 2-3 best players on the pitch. So consistent. His problem is he needs a team for match fitness.

Comment

My main concern is his fitness and I also think Masoud and Ghoddos can replace him.

Comment

if he can somewhat maintain his most recent form and fitness then Hell fking NO..!
          regardless of the many raw and promising talents in our ranks currently, TM is still quiet shallow in depth of Established World Class Players..!
          you can have all the fitness and youth and energy in the world in your ranks but get easily brushed aside by a side rich with experienced world Class players such as all the sides we will be facing in Russia next year. you need a healthy combination of both youth and experience in order to perceiver the rough patches in the group stage of the WC..!
          Besides we already made that silly mistake with AK8 back in 2014 and paid dearly for it vs Bosnia ..!

Comment

Should Sardar be taken to WC if he does not begin scoring considering their are other strikers that are on fire?
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
              Should Sardar be taken to WC if he does not begin scoring considering their are other strikers that are on fire?
              Sardar has always scored for TM. Also he just scored a goal before the winter break for Rubin. Finally I think he is going to be right back on track as soon as the season begins again.

Comment

No way Jose

We got too many talented players to justify choosing him over someone like Torabi or a vet like Shojaei who’s in a MUCH better situation than him (good form, good club, vet who’s killed it at the highest level, etc.)
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar is match fit compared to Ashkan. I didn't mean to discuss skills or form (we all know he has the skills and has performed great for TM when given the chance), I specifically meant to discuss if he should be taken the WC considering he will be extremely out of shape without a club for more than a year.

Comment

He hasn't been "match fit" for a year now but is still able to produce the goods for TM. The same for Sardar, except there are potential 3 other players vying for Sardar's spot who are producing big for club.
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

He hasn't been "match fit" for a year now but is still able to produce the goods for TM. The same for Sardar, except there are potential 3 other players vying for Sardar's spot who are producing big for club.
                      I disagree about Azmoun, he changed teams, his team isn't giving him good balls. Of course I might just be making excuses for him but he definetely does seem fit. At least Azmoun has a team which we can judge him by. Dejagah doesn't' loll

Comment

Nope. We have better options. People who can actually play more than 15 minutes without running out of breath.

Comment

Honestly, I think Ashkan just doesn't care..... Who opens a shisha bar instead of joining a club?

Comment

TM will have 7 week camp before marocco game. his fitness will be 99% but he will not be in shape to start the matches only super sub

Comment

How is it even close ??? Whenever he plays for us he is man of the match, as soon as he gets subbed we lose control of the match.

Comment

Working...
                              X