Half Season Legionnaire Performances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half Season Legionnaire Performances

The January transfer window opens up in a few days which signals the half season point for most leagues. Which legionnaire were you guys impressed with most? (Factors beyond just performance can be considered too...). To keep the poll's size to a limit, I left out players like Azmoun, Mohammadi, etc. who either under-performed or were injured for a long period of time.
    Abedzadeh
    0%
    Beitashour
    0%
    Rezaeian
    0%
    Hajsafi
    0%
    K. Rezaei
    0%
    Ansarifard
    0%
    Sadeghian
    0%
    Ghoddos
    0%
    Shojaei
    0%
    Jahanbakhsh
    0%

I think Kaveh was our best legionnaire, considering jumping from IPL to Belgian league and have such an impact, other than that, JB, Karim, Ghoddos, all had a great half of the season.
    Disappointing half of the season for Azmoun, Rezaeian and Gucci though.

Comment

Definitely Kaveh!

Comment

Kaveh, Jahanbakhsh, Karim and Saman were the stars.

Happy for Beitashour but didn't watch any MLS games and he won't be called up anymore.

Hajsafi, Shojaei, Abedzadeh and Ezzatolahi have done well

Want to see more of Sadeghian.

Rezaeian, Ghoochannejhad and Azmoun have been poor.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Kaveh, Jahanbakhsh, Karim and Saman were the stars.
          Happy for Beitashour but didn't watch any MLS games and he won't be called up anymore.
          Hajsafi, Shojaei, Abedzadeh and Ezzatolahi have done well
          Want to see more of Sadeghian.
          Rezaeian, Ghoochannejhad and Azmoun have been poor.
          I left out Ezatollahi because he's mostly been 'meh' for a shit team, a little underwhelming for someone who's been in Russia for a few years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            I left out Ezatollahi because he's mostly been 'meh' for a shit team, a little underwhelming for someone who's been in Russia for a few years now.
            I definitely think he's dropped off a bit since he initially got in the national team. I think the fact he's still grinding to play, going to Anzhi and Amkar on loan. It's tough for him and I'm sure the red card will be playing in the mind as well.

Comment

The first legionarie that comes to mind is of course kaveh. He’s arguably the best player in Belgium ATM.
              However, sadeghian has been the biggest surprise of all and has really impressed too. He’s playing the best football since his Persepolis days what’s awesome too is he and kaveh were the dynamic duo of that u17 team in 2009. If sadeghian can become a sane human being with some consistentcy he will be one of our best ever and it’s no surprise kaveh has been the most stand out of our legionnaires in the first half of this season.
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-29-2017, 06:26 PM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I personally voted for Karim because, as a lot of you have probably noticed by now, I have a soft spot for him. But I don't understand how more people are picking Kaveh over JB? JB has performed better in a "superior" league imo.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                  I personally voted for Karim because, as a lot of you have probably noticed by now, I have a soft spot for him. But I don't understand how more people are picking Kaveh over JB? JB has performed better in a "superior" league imo.
                  That's because it's not a superior league lol... check the UEFA rankings here.

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...kings/country/

Comment

Karim Ansarifard for his humility (transfering to a no-name Greek side- Panionios), determination and dedication to work hard so to stay in Europe and restart his career.
                    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                      JB has been playing in the Dutch league for years now. As Iran_19 mentioned, Kaveh became a star in the Belgian league after coming directly from PGL! That's the difference that gives Kaveh the edge. Otherwise I also agree JB has been outstanding so far (knock on wood)!

Comment

The surprise of the season for me after Ghoddos, was Abedzadeh!

Comment

Kaveh has been the biggest pleasant surprise, but JB is overall having the best season out of all them.

Comment

Yeah Kaveh is the one im most impressed with, didnt know he was this good. Really a great surprise. ARJ is the best though. Ansarifard and ghoddos also very good, and Hajsafi , Haghighi, Ezatolahi all very solid. Azmoun, Gucci , Ramin disappointing.

Comment

To be fair, Kaveh is clearly the winner here. Not taking away Karim and AJ’s performances this half season. But Kaveh was fresh off the boat from Lige Bartar and hesabi terekoond ba Charleroi. He has my vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X