Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to protest the illegal name of A*****Gulf Cup?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree NEVER type or write the wrong name, instead abbreviate or use A. or Ar Ar Gulf. LOL

Persian Gulf is one of our identities as Iranians. Because of respect for our ancestors who opened this waterway for world travel, we shall argue the use of correct term.

Persian Gulf forever. I made over thousand wristband in 1998 and passed it around. I also made stickers to attach to cars. People who use the wrong term prove to be biased, stupid, or both.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

F*** those who say A**** Gulf

and F*** Islamic Republic government for making us into such weaklings.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
        This is beyond the point of this thread but I think it would have been good prep if we played in this tourny this year. Just a few more practice games fo the team to gel. Or if we're not going to paly this tourny anymore we should definitely make an central Asian cup of some sort and play wiht Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenustan... I know these countries are weak (even weaker than the arabs). The reason I say it would be beneficial is because we could test out new players and playing styles.
        Only if incompetent IFF had some grey cells.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
          This is beyond the point of this thread but I think it would have been good prep if we played in this tourny this year. Just a few more practice games fo the team to gel. Or if we're not going to paly this tourny anymore we should definitely make an central Asian cup of some sort and play wiht Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenustan... I know these countries are weak (even weaker than the arabs). The reason I say it would be beneficial is because we could test out new players and playing styles.
          having kind of persian gulf cup with uzbek,turkmen.... can be a good idea to develop i think and why not add 1/2 teams from other continents, some editions invite teams from africa/europ or south america/caraib... australia/europ... it can promote the name of persia gulf all around the world and giving interesting prepa to team melli and all teams, it can be for first national teams, olympic national teams... local players for Iran... or even U20 cup...

Comment

How can some ppl even write the fake name???

The fake name should never be used.

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
              How can some ppl even write the fake name???
              The fake name should never be used.
              Can we have a filter for PFDC where everytime someone writes A****n Gulf, it corrects it to Persian Gulf automatically ?

Edited - Khob khodet ham estefadeh nakon digeh dadash - Amin
              Last edited by Amin_; 01-03-2018, 04:28 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                Can we have a filter for PFDC where everytime someone writes A**n Gulf, it corrects it to Persian Gulf automatically ?
                Fuck anyone who says Persian Gulf! It's Persian Gulf and only Persian Gulf!!
                Wow it works!!!
                Last edited by Amin_; 01-03-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

How can I report this site using the illegal name?

in wikipedia

Comment

Guys its gone. If we dont take care of our heritage Westerner make stupid movies like 300, Turks claim
                    that rumi and avecienna are turks, persian gulf become a**b (Edited - Please do not use this false name in full - Amin) gulf etc etc.

Time to wake up, Iran needs Nationalism&Zoroastrianism and i hope that the current
                    protest are the beginning of something big!

Lets hope.
                    Last edited by Amin_; 01-03-2018, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Guys, please do not use this false term, at all! Ever! Let's try keeping the hits to this fake name as low as possible.

I edited some of the posts.
                      Last edited by Amin_; 01-03-2018, 06:00 AM.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Thank you Amin, hope fully we iranains can find to tour preislamic identity with the same intensivity
                        that you have fornot writing soosmar gulf.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          Guys, please do not use this false term, at all! Ever! Let's try keeping the hits to this fake name as low as possible.

Exactly, I had to change the title in this thread as well.

Thanks Amin.

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post

Damet garm Agha Amin! Thanks.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._to_disregard/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

F*** FIFA, F*** AFC.
                                Persian Gulf forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X