Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling to think of a worse thread in the history of pdfc. Son has been performing at the top level for 5/6 years now . Alireza had one good season at a mediocre league.

And for those who criticise his scoring record internationally he worked hard against Mexico and got a world class goal from nothing against them.

Scored against Germany aswell. When was the last time Alireza took an international game by the scruff of its neck? His last crucial goal was against Qatar and we were already 1-0 up.

Son is the best player in Asia. No one comes close to him right now. Can't think of a single player in the whole continent who can right now.
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post

Seems like a gentleman.
      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Gee wizz he is good:

Comment

Son has been incredible this season. He's always been a good player but he has been in really hot form as of late, the best player on spurs and extremely consistent.
          Really sad about the direction Alireza's career took since joining Brighton, its amazing how much faith everyone had in him after that monster season with AZ. Brighton really ruined him.
          However even if he had chosen a better suited team and gotten consistent minutes i don't think any asian player at the moment can compare with the amount of talent that Son has. A once in a generation sort of player, Koreans really lucky to have him.

Comment

Son is I guess the first Asian player to be within or at the edges of the world class tier. He has got to be amongst the top ~20-30 players in the world now that any club would want.

Value: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/heun.../spieler/91845

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Son is I guess the first Asian player to be within or at the edges of the world class tier. He has got to be amongst the top ~20-30 players in the world now that any club would want.

Value: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/heun.../spieler/91845
              Good for him and SK. We should all be proud of him as an Asian player. Asian football influence will rise together, not by any single successful player.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Good for him and SK. We should all be proud of him as an Asian player. Asian football influence will rise together, not by any single successful player.
                Its good for the AFC as a whole when the level of play increases among the teams. Stronger competition = national teams forced to polish up and improve.

Comment

On top of being a world class player he is a classy individual I’m happy he is representing Asia in such a way that people admire him everywhere he goes. Damesh garm
                  Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-08-2019, 08:04 AM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Son is just wow!
                    He plays for SK and they are one of our main rivals in Asia... but if someone os good u have to show him respect!
                    He is such a professional player, emotional person and hardworking footballer. Ans he is doing Asia a favour. Wish him the best and definitely one of the best of Asias history.
                    He still need some time and some crazy performances to be a asian legend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Its a testament to the system we had prior to Wilmots that kept Son under wraps 5x that is often overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        A once in a generation sort of player, Koreans really lucky to have him.
                        The Koreans said exactly the same thing about Ali Karimi and Iran once upon a time. Too bad he did not have the ambition and the professionalism of son.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          The Koreans said exactly the same thing about Ali Karimi and Iran once upon a time. Too bad he did not have the ambition and the professionalism of son.
                          True, but the one thing that always comes up with Karimi's career is that injury which he never fully recovered from, as well as waiting too long to make the europe jump

Comment

True, but the one thing that always comes up with Karimi's career is that injury which he never fully recovered from, as well as waiting too long to make the europe jump
                            Also his unwillingness to assimilate into Germany by learning the language.

Comment

lol please close this embarrassing thread.....

Comment

as well as waiting too long to make the europe jump
                                I think that is the main reason. He could and should have become much better than he became even before his injury. Just a tad of Daei's mentality and ambition in a 19 year old Karimi and he could have become much better than Son.

I never forget Blazevic saying about a 21 year old Karimi: If he goes to Europe he could become one of the top 5 players in the world. If he had gone to Europe when I told him too, he could have become one of the top 2.

Not that he's necessarily right but it shows the amount of talent this guy had.

Comment

Working...
                                X