Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if were talking about these 2 being the best players in asia this is just another example in what a bitter situation football in general and football in asia is. its inflation at its best.
    son and alireza are normal players, nothing special at all and wont ever be on a level like nakata or nakamura. its a long time now football is in a decline, can compare it to boxing: everybody knows the "superfights" are lame and shit but we still watch them as we still have the believe its going to be good or we just want to get fooled. its the same with the games of our beloved sport. take for example neymar: if anyone says he is worldclass i can just reply: you have no clue about football and youve been easily brainwashed by media and just shows the power of the media. we had tons of stars 15 years ago who were better than him. neymar is just a name and a wish (from nike) to have again a brazilian superstar but he just isnt. hes just a bit better that robinho, not at all comparable to rivaldo lets leave alone ronaldinho. goncalo guedes for example can be a real star, mbappe for sure will be. but neymar no

Comment

I will wait the decision until JB goes to a top league. One thing I know is that the Eredivisie isn't what they used to be. The league isn't in the top 10 anymore and their performance in Europe was just terrible this season. Most of the best attackers in the league, including his former teammate Janssen, have screwed up big time in the top leagues in the past seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
        Ehsan you and your awful polls. Everytime
        why is it awful, 10 people said alireza is better, hence you are also saying thoese 10 people have awful common sense also right?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          why is it awful, 10 people said alireza is better, hence you are also saying thoese 10 people have awful common sense also right?
          Yes that is exactly what I'm saying... that or it's pure bias

Comment

No he is not

Comment

Son is significantly better/ahead of JB. He performs week in week out in the toughest league in the world JB is doing it too against much lower competition. When JB is in a better league and shines as good as son does for Tottenham then it will be a conversation worth having but for now this is a ridiculous comparion. Anyone who’s saying this is even something to consider is just being flat out ignorant
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Son has much better achievements until now, but I suspect (and this is speculation) that if Alireza were playing for a team of similar stature, his performance would actually be comparable.

I still vote for Son based on his superior record.
                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

I like our honesty here - yes Son is better because he performs vs. better competition. But ARJ is younger and has potential if he moves to a better league. But he is arguably Eredivisie’s best player right now - which is still amazing.

Funny tho - some people actually rate that Omar Abdul Rahman, who plays against way inferior competition.

Comment

I don't rate the Premier League that much. English clubs generally suck in CL and EL, it has been dominated by Spanish teams for many years. Every narekhar type of player can succeed at a club like Stoke City.

La Liga is actually the toughest league at the moment, the tactical awareness and general quality of players is way better than most English clubs.

Comment

Guys this is not a fair comparison. Son played and proved himself for HSV, Leverkusen and Tottenham. ARJ so far only for AZ. Although ARJ is very promising we have to give respect to Son for his achievements. He and the likes of Park and Kagawa are surely reasons for increasing respect for Asian football just as e.g. Daei and Mahdavikia were a decade ago!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Both play better in their club than in their national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Son is significantly better/ahead of JB. He performs week in week out in the toughest league in the world JB is doing it too against much lower competition. When JB is in a better league and shines as good as son does for Tottenham then it will be a conversation worth having but for now this is a ridiculous comparion. Anyone who’s saying this is even something to consider is just being flat out ignorant
                          This is the same guy who made a thread of whether Jahanbakhsh is better than Mahdavikia (our veteran , world cup goal scorer, Playing in Bundesliga for over a decade, the guy who was in team with legends like khodadad, Karimi, daei etc) so this thread shouldn't surprise you he has some sort of hard on for Jahanbakhsh.

Next thread who is better 1998 Zinedine Zidane or 2017 Jahanbakhsh?!
                          You just got Caged
                          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I don't rate the Premier League that much. English clubs generally suck in CL and EL
                            Definitely not this season though, especially in the CL. All English clubs won their groups, bar Chelsea (2nd despite being best team in their group)

Comment

Son is ahead by a mile.
                              He plays a vital part for a team that finished 2nd in EPL last year and won their CL group this year over Real Madrid.

Alireza has potential but has yet to proven himself. Sardar has a better chance to reach Son but he took the dumb route

Comment

Not getting to see a lot of Tottenham matches, but from what I've seen from him at South Korea's national team, Alireza is the better player already.

Comment

Working...
                                X