This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Alireza better than Son Hueng Min? at current time

i was wondering who is better, since hon sue min at spurs is doing very well, should alireza go to a bigger club to show he is the best asian player or he should stay in AZ
    Alireza Jahanbaksh
    0%
    Son Hueng Min
    0%

The poll is expired.

i think at the current time, hon is better than alireza, because epl is better league than dutch league and he is doing well but if alireza go to a better league he will be better than hon

Comment

His name is Son Hueng Min

Comment

Son IMO is the best asian player for his club.

Hes not nearly as effective for korea.

Alireza has the potential to be as successful as son.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

One delivers the goods in the EPL and another in the Dutch league, possibly the weakest "top" league.

Comment

Not even comparable. Son is miles ahead.

Comment

I think that now obviously son is better, delivering in better league. But he is about 2 years older than ARJ, and it is not a stretch for ARJ to move to a team of tottenham's stature ( Napoli for ex). If he were to succeed there then he would definitely be that calibre. But also we should remember son plays often as a forward, so much more chance for goals, assists.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                Not even comparable. Son is miles ahead.
                I wouldn’t say Alireza is better but I wouldn’t say Son is miles ahead or that it isn’t comparable either. Alireza is not too far away from Son in terms of potential. Alireza can get there.

Comment

The difference is that son started his career in the Bundesliga.

Bundesliga players can be successful anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Son plays in a much tougher league. His team has been struggling the past few weeks though along with his team.
                    We can make a more fair comparison when JB plays for a better club.

However, they're both similar in the sense that they're way better for club than country.

Comment

Son is better overall but he's always been in the pockets of Iran's defenders. I think Jahanbakhsh still has a lot to show, but he's going in the right direction.

Comment

You can at least try to find out the correct spelling when you want to create a poll and compare two players. I have now edited and made the correction.

Comment

Let Alireza play in the PL first. Because there is quite a gap between the Premier League and the Eredivisie. A lot of big eredivisie prospects failed miserably in the PL (Janssen, Depay, Clasie, Siem de Jong, Luuk de Jong, Lens). Son is doing great, scoring 14 goals in the PL is not easy.

Comment

JB has the potential to become better than Son. This is my personal view.

Comment

Ehsan you and your awful polls. Everytime

Comment

Working...
                              X