Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if Son is better then AJ so long we beat them like the previous 4 times (with exception of the 10 man).

Comment

Just watched Ki put in a top class 90 minute performance for Newcastle. Man plays with the intelligence and composure of Masoud/Ashkan but has the physicality to cope with 90 minutes of premiership football. Just remember these things and fully appreciate CQ's work when Omid Ebrahimi runs riot all over this Ki's midfield.

Comment

I remember a member we had that was a critic of CQ and his bimazeh comments always involved Ostadasadi.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
          I think you're all missing the ball in this one. A far more pertinent and factually more comparable question would be: Who was better Ostadasadi or Zidane?
          Zidan despite all his skills and magic never was able to make me doubt myself on which direction the opponents goal was.

Comment

Man just exposed Arsenal’s back line! (Haters will say it was a dive)

Also Beiranvand>Leno

Comment

I ain't sucking no Korean sausage every time he does something, go to the international forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                I ain't sucking no Korean sausage every time he does something, go to the international forum.
                Dadash we all know he can’t do (or try) any of his gimmicks against CQ’s defensively organized team. We just make fun of the teams he destroys

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Also Beiranvand>Leno
                  arsenals back line aint exactly the gold standard bud.

Comment

Also Beiranvand>Leno
                    Hmmm I wonder what the score is now...???

Would've been nice if Leicester had Lacazette and Aubameyang no?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      arsenals back line aint exactly the gold standard bud.
                      Y’all are definitely better under Emery! Especially the defense! Arsenal are winning games against mid tables clubs like Bournemouth, Watford, etc that they would have lost under Wenger.

Btw Congratulations on the victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Hmmm I wonder what the score is now...???
                        Would've been nice if Leicester had Lacazette and Aubameyang no?
                        Bro I told you y’all are better and scary under Emery before! Y’all can challenge for the leauge!

Congratulations on the victory!

Comment

Bro I told you y’all are better and scary under Emery before! Y’all can challenge for the leauge!

Congratulations on the victory!
                          we know you are from texas bro but just chill out with the "yall". Chakerim.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post

the only time son could ever beat iran... And even then, it was with multiple other players from top european clubs who had just played in world cup, beating an iranian YOUTH team, that didnt even have our best young players in it. (allahyar, shekari, noorafkan, majid hosseini, moharrami, etc, etc ,etc). AND EVEN THEN Korea struggled to win...

I do like son as a player though. He is quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X