• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Beautiful work as always.
      My one suggestion - please put the green where the Caspian sea is. This way it follows the colors of the flag better.
      Thanks for the suggestion. The current placement of green and red where the Persian Gulf is were meant to be a subtle hint/message

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion. The current placement of green and red where the Persian Gulf is were meant to be a subtle hint/message
        I certainly picked up on that I definitely appreciate the placement of the Persian Gulf (I remember your lvoely site you made back in the day on the topic).

However, to me, the green on this seems to line up more geographically with Iraq rather than our beloved Persian Gulf.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1482109...احی-کرد

OMG HOW FAST THEY ARE. VARZESH 3 mentioned this new logo in their one of latest news.
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I certainly picked up on that I definitely appreciate the placement of the Persian Gulf (I remember your lvoely site you made back in the day on the topic).

However, to me, the green on this seems to line up more geographically with Iraq rather than our beloved Persian Gulf.
            You sir are on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

OMG HOW FAST THEY ARE. VARZESH 3 mentioned this new logo in their one of latest news.
              Haha, thanks for the share. They butchered the translation a bit but happy to see it up there.

Comment

It lack the horizontal stripes of the flag somewhere (why not on the map) : green, white, red.

Comment

yup
                  the top, middle is my fav of the variations of the design..!!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/...3Tx5nsfFQ.jpeg

clever, in-your-face "Persian Gulf " depiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post

Thanks for the share.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

What do you think about this logo for Iran football federation?

Comment

^honestly not good

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          pretty sh*t tbf

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            a bit too much randomness going on. And doesn’t really represent our nation aside from the colors

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              a bit too much randomness going on. And doesn’t really represent our nation aside from the colors
                              The middle part is our map.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                The middle part is our map.
                                i guess I can see how it’s meant to be that buts it’s definitely not a clear enough depiction of it so it would need some work

Comment

Working...
                                X