Redesigning IFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redesigning IFF

As promised, after redesigning Persepolis I tried to create a new logo for the IFF. I encourage you to read the full case study to learn about the motivations and rationale for the design.
    Here are some of the images, you can see the rest here.

I like the originality and the incorporation of the map. However, I think the connection will be lost on all non-Iranians and will simply be confused as bunny ears (or something similar). Keep the designs coming!

Comment

Will it be possible to buy one of those t shirts with the logo you made ?

I for one think the gold and black one is amazing and I’m sure other members would
      Love to buy them, especially if it supports you.

You did a great job with the IFF design and I hope we can somehow get it to them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

You forgot the part where it says islamic republic
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

really cool, but I liked ur PP design better imo. Maybe basing the jersey and crest design all on the little cat ears was a bit too much of a stretch, I dont think its that distinctive of a characteristic. Would have liked to see something with cheetah as a personal preference. Awesome job nonetheless. The t shirts look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            really cool, but I liked ur PP design better imo. Maybe basing the jersey and crest design all on the little cat ears was a bit too much of a stretch, I dont think its that distinctive of a characteristic. Would have liked to see something with cheetah as a personal preference. Awesome job nonetheless. The t shirts look awesome.
            Points well taken. Appreciate the feedback.
            Cheetah would have been more badass but it didn't feel timeless enough since the whole "Cheetah as a national (soccer) symbol" thing is only a few years old.

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
              Points well taken. Appreciate the feedback.
              Cheetah would have been more badass but it didn't feel timeless enough since the whole "Cheetah as a national (soccer) symbol" thing is only a few years old.
              yeah agreed. The thing we were the lions ( a lot of countries are the lions), then the tigers ( india is also the tigers), now the cheetahs. Unfortunately we have lost the lion and tiger in iran ( very sad), so we may as well raise as much awareness as possible for the cheetah, and with your truly awesome design abilities im sure you would make something fantastic involving this beautiful creature, that cannot be mistaken with any other countries mascot.

Comment

anything would be a major upgrade to the current IFF logo
                i like what you come up with here, its certainly a thoughtful and interesting design, but i just cant say I Love it ..!!
                it needs a badass looking persian empire animal logo or something..!!? like a Griffins, Eagle or the Lion..!!
                how about something like this but the eagle holding soccer balls..?

too similar to Russian federation per haps and
                fking mullahs probably not gonna go for it ..! i suppose you can incorporate the kharchang ALLAH logo of theirs somewhat muted and hidden in the overall design to get those assholes onboard with the new logo..!!?

Comment

Love it. Very original and relevant to today’s current graphic design philosophy.

Comment

Very Nice indeed. Damet garm

Comment

I love it.

Comment

Amazing Work. Thank you for your effords.
                        I like it. It is modern. Just look on the Logo of the DFB, it goes to an equal direction.

Damet garm. Unfortunately all of us know that your two cats are more competent than the people running the federation, therefore the possibilities that they change anything is very low.

Comment

Amazing design, you are very talented!!!

Comment

Looks amazing.

Comment

Beautiful work as always.
                              My one suggestion - please put the green where the Caspian sea is. This way it follows the colors of the flag better.

Comment

Working...
                              X