Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kish as a host city for Qatar 2022 World Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not happening.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Kish doesn't even have a standard stadium with sufficient number of seats to host a world cup I believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Kish doesn't even have a standard stadium with sufficient number of seats to host a world cup I believe?
        khob misazim. oonesh ba man! bikhial!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          khob misazim. oonesh ba man! bikhial!
          Adesor Vafaseya for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Adesor Vafaseya for TM!
            Amoo is too old. At most psychologial motivator
            “Yaa baziro mibraim, ya harchi didn az cheshe khodetun didin! In Khaat, inam SIBILL!!!!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

As a couple of members have said the idea is for Qatari FA to pay for a few training camp facilities and hotels so teams can stay in Iran during WC 2022 as they don't seem to have enough decent locations.

Comment

We should be able to profit of this, so I say yes to this. It seems they are our new best friend!

Comment

Kish and Bandarabas abas. Both. Now Qatari leaders can act wisely a be brave by using the words Persian Gulf name and by this they will stick thorns in the eyes of Saudi leaders and broom stick to their rear ends

Comment

Any Arab leader who now may use Persian Gulf in speech shows courage and deserves respect. Even when talking about football he can show and prove his integrity.

Comment

Adesor Vafaseya for president 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Truly sad situation one huge mistake has cost our country... We would have hosted the whole thing before 2000.

Comment

I think its a terrific initiative if it comes off! What about offering other cities with short direct flights to Doha camps as well. Like Shiraz? Abadan?

Comment

What Stadium does Kish have that I’m not aware of? Or are they gonna start building one soon? Women in their bikinis and alcoholic drinks.. Hmm 🤔

Also, and as I said before, if Qatar doesn’t recognize the Persian Gulf in their World Cup then no thank you.

Comment

Saudi Arabia already declines playing in the 2022 World Cup if they have to play a group game in Kish

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                As a couple of members have said the idea is for Qatari FA to pay for a few training camp facilities and hotels so teams can stay in Iran during WC 2022 as they don't seem to have enough decent locations.
                                well they need 32 different 5 star hotels and training camps. how many countries have that within a few hours flight time?

Comment

Working...
                                X