Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really a confirmation. The article is just quoting PFDC and was posted on the first of November.

Let's hope it gets official soon.

Comment

He's going to the Netherlands with his dad from January 12th to 25th for a trial/to participate in their training. His birthday is January 25th and not in February so if everything goes right he will sign with Groningen on his 18th birthday. This is what he said in his Instagram at least.

Comment

Hopefully it is going to happen. We need more young lads to go to Europe..
        sigpic

Comment

he was one of the best, if not the best, player in the Iranian U-17 team.
          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
            he was one of the best, if not the best, player in the Iranian U-17 team.
            Shariati (defender who got in the best 11 of tournament), Allahyar, Delfi were definitely better. Then probably him and Ghobeishavi, Ghaderi.

Comment

I think he will join the U-19 Groningen team which plays on the highest level in the youth bracket. They are 12th of the 14 teams in the competition. Overall the FC Groningen youth has a ok reputation by Dutch standards. I'm curious to see how he develops. Is he already training with the team?

Comment

Another reason to keep looking forward to our football’s future

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Shariati (defender who got in the best 11 of tournament), Allahyar, Delfi were definitely better. Then probably him and Ghobeishavi, Ghaderi.
                  You are right- I meant the defender, the tall dude with blondish hair; I mixed up the names.
                  "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Being that he naturally a LB, we might be looking at our legitimate TM back up at LB.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Well they have developed luis suarez, Dusan Tadic, Virgil Van dijk, Leandro Bacuna, Daley Blind, Arjen Robben, now Mimoun Mahi, they seem like they can definitely nurture young talent. He is a solid defender and seems to have the potential to be Milad's backup

Comment

Love the fact that he played with a broken arm in the tournament, shows grit and determination. That's the kinda guy you want playing for your team.

Comment

Transfermarkt mentiones that he will transfer on 01-07-2018.

https://www.transfermarkt.de/amirhos...spieler/480974

Comment

Hes going to be in the Netherlands today with his parents.

Comment

He is actually a natural central defender, and he has mad defensive skills. If he works on his posture, he can be the next Jalal Hosseini, only better since he is a playmaker and set-piece taker as well.

I have never seen him play left back

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                                He is actually a natural central defender, and he has mad defensive skills. If he works on his posture, he can be the next Jalal Hosseini, only better since he is a playmaker and set-piece taker as well.

I have never seen him play left back
                                are you not thinking about Taha shariati ? Esmaielzadeh is a solid player but not on the level of taha, who I believe will be our replacement for Jalal

Comment

Working...
                                X