Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socceroos set to hire Carlos Queiroz: Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Socceroos set to hire Carlos Queiroz: Report?

Is this true?
    http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4191...Queiroz-Report

relax is not going to happen

Comment

Of course not. Maybe after the WC.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

It's confirmed that he's going to Australia. CQ worked his ass off for TM and fell in love with Iran and its people/passion just so he can leave a few months before the World Cup to go coach another team.

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
          Bunch of bullshit rubbish... Tehrantimes should be ashamed

Comment

The entire country of Iran will have to be put under suicide watch if this happens.

Comment

https://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...7941b932dc3504

Reported by Fox Sports too

Comment

Soccerroos ghalat kard. Va Tehran times ham goh khordan publishing such rubbish..!

Comment

OZ media has been saying this for 3 years. Its bullshit.
                  OZ FA doesn't want CQ anyways. They want a local guy or one of the Dutch/Italian options.

CQ's fight with Taj is over as well. They made up and had that meeting. Its why CQ was in a decent mood on Navad last week.

Comment

"A source close to Queiroz has told Foxsports.com.au that disagreements with the Iran FA have gone public and could seal his coaching fate, putting him on the market soon after FFA confirmed the Socceroos coach selection panel." who is this CLOSE SOURCE?? Arian Qassemi??? This is pure BS, CQ always huffs and puffs but never blows the house down with Iran!!! he is relishing his teams encounter with Spain and Portugal and is 100% focused on TM

Aussie FA need to stand back and take a number coz only AFTER the WC CQ will be hugely in Demand by much bigger budgeted FA's than the Aussie! ( hint hint Qatar, KSA KOREA!)

Comment

CQ Has shown that he is a finisher. He won't let us down half way through.

Comment

I bet Australia is going to hire Dick Advocaat for the WC.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Socceroos ghalat kardan! Pedar saga!

Comment

I would be very surprised if he leaves before the WC, he has a contract. But I wouldn't at all be surprised if they sign him right after.

Comment

These reports play well for CQ as it strenghtens his bargaining power against the football association to make sure they agree to all his plans. So i say bring more of this on so CQ gets his way.

Comment

Working...
                              X