• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    btw i heard ronaldo got injured in la liga game, how bad is his injury
    he is ok, his legs are safe, vid of his injury
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr-cbaH6JXA

Comment

Official, Serbia vs Morocco in Turin, Italy, it will be like at home i guess, since probably thousands of Moroccans who live and work there will be present and even those in european countries around Italy or even elesewhere..!
      Dunno if there is many Iranian in Italy! (hope so), i know there are many in france but in Italy? i dunno!
      still the only other match is Uzbek in Casablanca,The prEsident of the federation said they have around 20 offers of matches but the coach still didn'td ecid yet but he remind about Argentina could be one of the 2 may/june matches.
      i guess Moroccan are little busy with the African cup of Locals, Coach H.R visited local players team, boost them little before quarter final against Namibia, i think they will make it to semi final easy.

i read Iran will play 9 games before the world cup! including Algeria and Lybia, maybe egypt too?!!! ..9 matches? it's not too much? they won't be tired especially with Ramadan? anyway, good luck , and i hope "the physical trainer" wil get them fit and ready for the compet..

Comment

pretty good predictions and analysis by Habibi boy

Comment

Jadou
          We will play 8 friendlies from March till our first match vs. Morroco
          Yes I also though maybe it’s too many but since our FF cannot set up any world power soccer nations for Iran to play
          Our head coach CQ has demanded a total of 12 preparatory games.
          We played 4 of them in October and November already

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
            i read Iran will play 9 games before the world cup! including Algeria and Lybia, maybe egypt too?!!! ..9 matches? it's not too much? they won't be tired especially with Ramadan? anyway, good luck , and i hope "the physical trainer" wil get them fit and ready for the compet..
            Of those 8 matches, 3 will most likely be played with only local players (Lybia, Uzbekistan, Syria/Jordan/Iraq (?) ). Full squad will play 2 games in March (Algeria and Tunisia (?) ) and 3 games in May/June (Turkey and 2 other teams) I believe which is pretty much what other nations are doing as well

Comment

Dunno if there is many Iranian in Italy! (hope so), i know there are many in france but in Italy? i dunno!
              My friend, Iranians are in every continent Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina just some of the exotic places they live apart from of course Asia, North America and Europe.

But in Europe by numbers would be something in this order 1. Germany 2. Britain 3. Sweden, Russia 4. France 5. Netherlands 6. Norway, Denmark 7. Austria, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                My friend, Iranians are in every continent Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina just some of the exotic places they live apart from of course Asia, North America and Europe.

But in Europe by numbers would be something in this order 1. Germany 2. Britain 3. Sweden, Russia 4. France 5. Netherlands 6. Norway, Denmark 7. Austria, Belgium, Spain, Switzerland.
                like Morrocans in a way, they are everywhere, in all continents, anyway, i hope we will have epic match on june and may the winner make it to the next round, everything but draw, one of us have to win..

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post

Lies, there are no Iranians in Antarctica, they’d freeze their asses off.

Comment

Good analysis.

My only gripe about him is that half the time he calls Iran the "Islamic Republic". So annoying and lame.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    pretty good predictions and analysis by Habibi boy

Comment

Iranians in Kenya and Tanzania !!! Really ?????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Ofcourse , our own PDFC Amou is from Tanzania... 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                          Ofcourse , our own PDFC Amou is from Tanzania... 😂
                          Is Tanzania even a country anymore? I feel like African countries end up changing names or end up having a revolution/coup on a weekly basis.

Comment

like Morrocans in a way, they are everywhere, in all continents, anyway, i hope we will have epic match on june and may the winner make it to the next round, everything but draw, one of us have to win..
                            Yes, the first immigrants went to Europe during 19th century mainly for education and work, mostly went to Britain, Russia, Germany and France. Second wave of immigrants were those religious minorities due to persecution mainly Bahai and some Jews who went to Britain, Russia, India and Turkey, then throughout the history they chose other places like Kenya, South Africa, Brazil, etc, third waves were political assylums as result f Iran's Civil War 1907-1909 & 1911-1912, then post 1953 coup all the way through the Iranian revolution, then Iran-Iraq war as refugees and then mostly have been general skilled immigrants or students who stayed

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Ofcourse I have met them in person. Although I have only met an Afro-Shirazi Tanzanian but I have seen on the internet documentaries/news actual Iranians living in Tanzania.

Comment

you kidding right ??

Iranians in Africa ??

I doubt it very much unless they are related to the embassy staff

Comment

Working...
                                X