• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Silva is the next best after Naldo he's sick af

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
      Andre Silva is the next best after Naldo he's sick af
      hes in shitty form for AC Milan too. Bernardo Silva ( Man City) , Goncalo Guedes (Valencia), Bruma (Lepizig) are their most dangerous players besides CR7 offensively. Milad can shit down the likes of Bruma and Guedes, the test will be whether or not rezaeian can stay concentrated on the other wing, especially on ronaldo's late arrivals into box, ramin's heading is not the best and he gets caught ball watching. We may see Ghafouri in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        hes in shitty form for AC Milan too. Bernardo Silva ( Man City) , Goncalo Guedes (Valencia), Bruma (Lepizig) are their most dangerous players besides CR7 offensively. Milad can shit down the likes of Bruma and Guedes, the test will be whether or not rezaeian can stay concentrated on the other wing, especially on ronaldo's late arrivals into box, ramin's heading is not the best and he gets caught ball watching. We may see Ghafouri in that game.
        Agree with your comment about Ramin. I am guessing Ramin will start the 1st game but Vouria will play the next two games against Spain and Portugal, since he is a better pure defender.

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
          Agree with your comment about Ramin. I am guessing Ramin will start the 1st game but Vouria will play the next two games against Spain and Portugal, since he is a better pure defender.
          Yeah it makes sense. Then if by some miracle we are in a position where we are getting something out of those games by minute 60 ish, Ramin can come in for ARJ on the RW. Then that will really shut down that side, with basically two right backs, but he still provides pace on the counter attack.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Hakim Ziyech are dominating Eredivisie Jadou aziz.

What are your thoughts on Hakim? What kind of player is he? Is he a regular in your national team? Also I hope you’re doing well and not annoyed by us We want you to know that we are very happy to have you on board. Please stay even after the World Cup.
            thanks dear and no, i'm not annoyed at all, contrary i'm enjoying reading/exchanging differents thoughts and ideas and of course it will be pleasure to stay after the world cup and i will start follow the iranian league, only teams i ever know were persepolis and isteghlal, ones who use to play for asian cups regulary, but it seems there is 3 isteghlal!
            i was more following iran national team in the period of ali daei,mehdi mahdavikiah, karim bagheri and ali karimi, i will never forget that fantastic 4 :d .

about hakim ziyech, hmmm i'm not totally fan of him, he is still not as good in his team than in Moroccan team, there was period he was ignored after he asked for permamanent place in first 11, coach of course refused and ziyech didn't like and declared he will not play for Morocco since HR is the coach, but the president of the football federation under pressure of the fans who were calling ziyech name in all national teams matches, plus ziyech and the president are from the same city "Berkane", well, he succeded calm down both the coach and Ziyech.. and Ziyech comes back after the Africa Cup of Nations, Most Moroccan think with Ziyech we could win the cup, we were dominatiing but we lost AFC 1/4 final against egypt because of missing a lot of occasions... congrats to egypt, they are always good opponents, anyway, it was a good compet for team under construction.

i dunno how but HR found a way to play with Boussoufa,Belhanda and Ziyech in first 11, before the AFC, the few matches they played together was not so good, we could find them all 3 in same place at same moment or Ziyech and Belhanda fight for the ball.. in brief "the 3 were walking on each other feet", if you see what i mean, but HR convinced Belhanda to step back little and let more attacking job to Ziyech with boussoufa totally free everywhere, and it seems working now, ,that was surprising for many of moroccan i think, from moment Ziyech stop wanting to be the number "10" and try do what coach ask for, things get better.
            Ziyech is very smart player, can dribble, great giving many assists, steal many balls and counter attack, can score.. he is a good player but still in national team, he is not as expected, i still think he is not so good in some african countries conditions of matches, plus sometimes he could just stop, wAak little,having rest in a way like Messi do but if messi do that, he can easy win the match after seconds rest, Ziyech will never be close to Messi no matter how he improve, but still on carpets in russia, nice weather.... he can be great and better, he is supposed to be the star of the team but we have many young good players ,like Harit(schalke 20y old)who probably will take place of Boussoufa after the world cup, i think Harit is much better technically plus he is stronger and better fighter who never give up as he show on "schalke# dortmund remontada", schalke was losing 4-0 first half, after entry of Harit the match changed and they draw in last seconds, i don't say Harit did all but he was important in schalke come back with his fighting spirit, scored and finished the match no matter injury... Ziyech don't have that i think even if as Amazigh he should have much more fighting spirit, as i said in precedent post, Ziyech is not Arab, he is Amazigh and the Amazigh are free souls, warriors who never give up, its them who conquer spain/portugal and make it andalus, by Tarik Ibnou Ziyed then later with almoravides dynsty(youssef ibn tachfine...)..almohades dynsty...
            for infos, iran like almost all the world in old times use call Morocco, "Marrakech", except turkish who use and still call Morocco "Fas" because of oldest capital before Marrakesh and even periodically after, until 20th century when it changed to Rabat.
            Marrakesh was capital city built by youssef ibnou tachefine nearly 1000years ago, it was the capital for centuries and now it's the most touristical city in Morocco, with many celebreties from all fields,politics,cinema,arts, sports..visiting or settling there including footballers like Ronaldo,Beckham,Zidane,Guardiola.. as many spanish,french,british.. players..
            Morocco is variation of latin translation of Marrakech, and marrakech in amazigh means "land of god", thats what name of morocco mean... in Arabic Morocco name means "kingdom of the west", the west of islamic world,.. "al mamlaka almaghribia".

sorry for this short part of history, infos.. i feel like many Iranian don't know Morocco as Moroccan know about persia, iran... so i sometimes find myself talking "off topic" without i notice, i will try focus on Topic and don't bla bla too much from now , but i'm really happy and honored to exchange with you guys and discover more about iranian football, maybe one of fields i don't know enough about, comparing to iranian cinema and history... for example, if there is match of iranian league i should watch, please let me know.

hmmm Alireza Jahanbakhsh? he make me worry more than Sardar Azmoun to be honest even if as we know, eredevisie defenses are "on cardboard" as we say by here, anyway all Iran attack and strikers,wings... is the part Morocco should worry more no matter how can look good our defense but the "videos analyzing staff" is already working and will probably give all infos, analyzis and possible solutions... about iran teams and players to Beaumelle and HR and they will find best solutions i hope, ahhh Beaumelle is the "real trainer", he do the big job and HR refines and polishes the work and find words to "galvanize the troops".. it's incredible how HR can make our players fight, no coach before him could find the "button" but this guy!!... that's his success i think, he can put fire on his players like no one else!

here is article about Patrice beaumelle translated by google translator if you are interested :
            https://translate.google.co.ma/trans...895&edit-text=

original link in french from moroccan magazine http://telquel.ma/2017/12/13/patrice...renard_1572895

ahh about eredevisie moroccan players, HR declared that only 3 from there are sure actually to be in Russia, El Ahmadi 32y old(captain of Feyenoord), Soufiane Amrabet(21y old) defensive midfield with El Ahmadi in Feyenoord and Hakim Ziyech 24y old, Ajax, hopefully him and S.amrabet will leave to better league.

Comment

Interesting interview with Morocco’s Saiss:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...occo-world-cup

Specifically how similar Morocco’s coach’s methods sound to CQ.

So how good are Morocco now?

“I guess we’re going to find out,” says Saïss. “We are better than we were and that is partly down to the manager. Our qualification owes much to him. He changed our mentality. He is very attached to the players, as we are to him, but the first thing he did was confront us with our responsibilities. He said Morocco has gone through a lot of managers without being able to produce a team as strong as the sum of its parts so it was above all up to us to do something about that. Now we are really tight, there’s real solidarity. And I think the World Cup draw is ideal: getting pitted against Spain, Portugal and Iran are exactly the sort of challenges that Morocco enjoys. Playing against the best is how you find out how good you really are.”

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
                thanks dear and no, i'm not annoyed at all, contrary i'm enjoying reading/exchanging differents thoughts and ideas and of course it will be pleasure to stay after the world cup and i will start follow the iranian league, only teams i ever know were persepolis and isteghlal, ones who use to play for asian cups regulary, but it seems there is 3 isteghlal!
                i was more following iran national team in the period of ali daei,mehdi mahdavikiah, karim bagheri and ali karimi, i will never forget that fantastic 4 :d .
                about hakim ziyech, hmmm i'm not totally fan of him, he is still not as good in his team than in Moroccan team, there was period he was ignored after he asked for permamanent place in first 11, coach of course refused and ziyech didn't like and declared he will not play for Morocco since HR is the coach, but the president of the football federation under pressure of the fans who were calling ziyech name in all national teams matches, plus ziyech and the president are from the same city "Berkane", well, he succeded calm down both the coach and Ziyech.. and Ziyech comes back after the Africa Cup of Nations, Most Moroccan think with Ziyech we could win the cup, we were dominatiing but we lost AFC 1/4 final against egypt because of missing a lot of occasions... congrats to egypt, they are always good opponents, anyway, it was a good compet for team under construction.
                i dunno how but HR found a way to play with Boussoufa,Belhanda and Ziyech in first 11, before the AFC, the few matches they played together was not so good, we could find them all 3 in same place at same moment or Ziyech and Belhanda fight for the ball.. in brief "the 3 were walking on each other feet", if you see what i mean, but HR convinced Belhanda to step back little and let more attacking job to Ziyech with boussoufa totally free everywhere, and it seems working now, ,that was surprising for many of moroccan i think, from moment Ziyech stop wanting to be the number "10" and try do what coach ask for, things get better.
                Ziyech is very smart player, can dribble, great giving many assists, steal many balls and counter attack, can score.. he is a good player but still in national team, he is not as expected, i still think he is not so good in some african countries conditions of matches, plus sometimes he could just stop, wAak little,having rest in a way like Messi do but if messi do that, he can easy win the match after seconds rest, Ziyech will never be close to Messi no matter how he improve, but still on carpets in russia, nice weather.... he can be great and better, he is supposed to be the star of the team but we have many young good players ,like Harit(schalke 20y old)who probably will take place of Boussoufa after the world cup, i think Harit is much better technically plus he is stronger and better fighter who never give up as he show on "schalke# dortmund remontada", schalke was losing 4-0 first half, after entry of Harit the match changed and they draw in last seconds, i don't say Harit did all but he was important in schalke come back with his fighting spirit, scored and finished the match no matter injury... Ziyech don't have that i think even if as Amazigh he should have much more fighting spirit, as i said in precedent post, Ziyech is not Arab, he is Amazigh and the Amazigh are free souls, warriors who never give up, its them who conquer spain/portugal and make it andalus, by Tarik Ibnou Ziyed then later with almoravides dynsty(youssef ibn tachfine...)..almohades dynsty...
                for infos, iran like almost all the world in old times use call Morocco, "Marrakech", except turkish who use and still call Morocco "Fas" because of oldest capital before Marrakesh and even periodically after, until 20th century when it changed to Rabat.
                Marrakesh was capital city built by youssef ibnou tachefine nearly 1000years ago, it was the capital for centuries and now it's the most touristical city in Morocco, with many celebreties from all fields,politics,cinema,arts, sports..visiting or settling there including footballers like Ronaldo,Beckham,Zidane,Guardiola.. as many spanish,french,british.. players..
                Morocco is variation of latin translation of Marrakech, and marrakech in amazigh means "land of god", thats what name of morocco mean... in Arabic Morocco name means "kingdom of the west", the west of islamic world,.. "al mamlaka almaghribia".
                sorry for this short part of history, infos.. i feel like many Iranian don't know Morocco as Moroccan know about persia, iran... so i sometimes find myself talking "off topic" without i notice, i will try focus on Topic and don't bla bla too much from now , but i'm really happy and honored to exchange with you guys and discover more about iranian football, maybe one of fields i don't know enough about, comparing to iranian cinema and history... for example, if there is match of iranian league i should watch, please let me know.
                hmmm Alireza Jahanbakhsh? he make me worry more than Sardar Azmoun to be honest even if as we know, eredevisie defenses are "on cardboard" as we say by here, anyway all Iran attack and strikers,wings... is the part Morocco should worry more no matter how can look good our defense but the "videos analyzing staff" is already working and will probably give all infos, analyzis and possible solutions... about iran teams and players to Beaumelle and HR and they will find best solutions i hope, ahhh Beaumelle is the "real trainer", he do the big job and HR refines and polishes the work and find words to "galvanize the troops".. it's incredible how HR can make our players fight, no coach before him could find the "button" but this guy!!... that's his success i think, he can put fire on his players like no one else!
                here is article about Patrice beaumelle translated by google translator if you are interested :
                original link in french from moroccan magazine http://telquel.ma/2017/12/13/patrice...renard_1572895
                ahh about eredevisie moroccan players, HR declared that only 3 from there are sure actually to be in Russia, El Ahmadi 32y old(captain of Feyenoord), Soufiane Amrabet(21y old) defensive midfield with El Ahmadi in Feyenoord and Hakim Ziyech 24y old, Ajax, hopefully him and S.amrabet will leave to better league.
                Thank you for this valuable information Jadou jan! I sort of thought Hakim would be like one of those selfish players too. Due to the fact that he’s good of course. But like you mentioned, attitude is very important and it’s something a few of our players were lacking before the arrival of CQ.

We had 3-4 of those who ultimately were cut and never seen back in our team ever again. Our starting GK Rahmati turned out to be the biggest baby there is. Which sucks because he was probably the best Iranian GK at the time, he had one major flaw in that he was shaky coming out for long balls (crosses, corners, etc.). He chose to “retire” when he found out he would be sitting on the bench. The same went for Iranian-Cypriot centre-back Hadi Aghili, who in my opinion was one of our top defenders in Iran. He turned out to be a whining baby too, follow Rahmati. Mohammadreza Khalatbari had it good in our national team until he found out that he was cut from making the final roster in Brazil 2014. I’d say the most recent one after Khalatbari was Sadeghian who still might have a chance to be forgiven and his actions/words forgotten about by Queiroz and get invited again. He had many troubles and I believe it is due to losing his dad to football (where his dad got M.S. after a bad tackle) and our football didn’t take care of him and just let him die Here’s a sad interview about it if you’re interested: https://youtu.be/X15a18cI2P8 (although in Farsi but you get the point).

I love how Moroccans know a lot about Iran. My Dad's best friend’s brother has a Moroccan wife and their kids are half Iranian-Moroccan. I love the love and connection. I would like to visit Casablanca in the future (I have watched the oldie movie ) and also we have a famous Moroccan Restaurant here in Washington D.C. that I went to once. Very nice place.

Anyways, I digress. What are your thoughts on Adil Taraabt? Why isn’t he not paid more attention too? He was a decent player 3-4 years ago.
                Last edited by teammelli91; 12-14-2017, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Yes, there were many teams in Iran with names Shahin and Taj(renamed to Esteghlal), these were two great teams of Tehran that were founded in 1940s and hence all other cities used their names and established teams.

eg. Shahin Ahvaz, Shahin Esfehan(renamed to Sepahan), Shahin Bushehr, Esteghlal Rasht, Esteghlal Ahvaz, Esteghlal Ardabil, Esteghlal Khuzestan among the most popular clubs.

In Iran for some countries we use two names, for example Marakesh and Maghreb (People prefer Marakesh as it sounds easier in Persian language), Niyooziland and Zelande No (with this one Niyooziland is more preferred in recent decades as again easier to say), Papua Gineye Jadid and Gineye No (the second is preferred by people).

Comment

Thank you for this valuable information Jadou jan! I sort of thought Hakim would be like one of those selfish players too. Due to the fact that he’s good of course. But like you mentioned, attitude is very important and it’s something a few of our players were lacking before the arrival of CQ.

We had 3-4 of those who ultimately were cut and never seen back in our team ever again. Our starting GK Rahmati turned out to be the biggest baby there is. Which sucks because he was probably the best Iranian GK at the time, he had one major flaw in that he was shaky coming out for long balls (crosses, corners, etc.). He chose to “retire” when he found out he would be sitting on the bench. The same went for Iranian-Cypriot centre-back Hadi Aghili, who in my opinion was one of our top defenders in Iran. He turned out to be a whining baby too, follow Rahmati. Mohammadreza Khalatbari had it good in our national team until he found out that he was cut from making the final roster in Brazil 2014. I’d say the most recent one after Khalatbari was Sadeghian who still might have a chance to be forgiven and his actions/words forgotten about by Queiroz and get invited again. He had many troubles and I believe it is due to losing his dad to football (where his dad got M.S. after a bad tackle) and our football didn’t take care of him and just let him die Here’s a sad interview about it if you’re interested: https://youtu.be/X15a18cI2P8 (although in Farsi but you get the point).

I love how Moroccans know a lot about Iran. My Dad's best friend’s brother has a Moroccan wife and their kids are half Iranian-Moroccan. I love the love and connection. I would like to visit Casablanca in the future (I have watched the oldie movie ) and also we have a famous Moroccan Restaurant here in Washington D.C. that I went to once. Very nice place.

Anyways, I digress. What are your thoughts on Adil Taraabt? Why isn’t he not paid more attention too? He was a decent player 3-4 years ago.
                    i already posted little thought about Adil Taarabet on page 5 here when "Hoorad" asked about Hashim Mastour, and i will say, Taarabt in Moroccan eyes did a "sin" on 2011, when he knew he will not be in first 11, he left the national team one day before Morocco meet Algeria and it's one of most electric derbies on national teams around the world, politic between neighbors/brothers Algeria and Morocco are not good from 60ies, so his running away was like a soldier deserting the battlefield, so most Moroccan never forgave him, me included even if iknow him personally and i told him that with his bro on their face, i still talk to him but i will not forgive what he did, fortunatelly we managed to win Algeria that match 4-0 or it could be worse for him maybe,
                    plus as i said in precedent post, Taarabt with Mastour are 2 of best technical players that comes last 10 years not only in Morocco but in planet football, they are a true magicians with the ball but their personallity, behaviour is the problem, they both like clubbing, have fun,girls... not serious on training and think that their great talent is all, Taarabt lost many years, he could be really one of greatest players but....
                    so he changed clubs few times.. he was doing good in AC milan but they didn't keep him, gone to Benfica but couldn't make .., now at 28 years old, he is coming back and he is doing good with Genoa,Italy to be honest even if he still lose ball sometimes because trying nutmegs again and always for example,
                    lately some Moroccan say, "the country, the nation, fans.. should forgive... fans memory is very short, one day you are the best, tomorrow you are the worst, you are the modeoel, you are the enemy...
                    HR contacted him 5/6 weeks ago but only to tell him, to continue doing his best, he is watching him and he have a chance to be called one day and maybe he can be called in a large group before the World CUp but i doubt he be in the squad except if there is many injuries, but honestly i don't want someone like Taarabt in this team,we are rebuilding, we finally have a TEAM and not many individual talents without harmony, and Taarabt is or was kind of person who can destroy a group by silly actions and atittudes, i worry he come back and will be like the worm inside the apple, HR renard have the team under control and Taarabt is a risk if he still have 10% of his silly mind,.
                    i think HR already have in mind at least 13/14 players booked to Russia and he is looking for some subs that can be better than actual subs, Taarabt have a chance but very tiny chance, injuries of midfield attack players can be his only chance, we need subs or even better back left/striker than actual ones, but not the midfield ,there is too much players, talented, younger and more hungry than Taarabt. if only he was a wise guy, he could be add with his experience but he is not such player unfortunatelly, Boussoufa no matter his 34 years is in the team because of his experience and atittude, professionalism.. for example, even if he play in emirates, he did good match yesterday against real madrid in clubs world cupby the way, because he is one of rare Moroccan players who are seriously professional in training and taking care of his health.... i like Amine Harit because even if he is 20years old, it looks like he is already mature and focused on football and very serious about it, things Taarabt and Mastour miss.

Comment

about Casablanca the movie, it was filmed in studio in usa,never been made in Morocco but still we have "Ricks café" for tourists especially American :d , nowadays many movies are made in morocco, holywood movies i mean, like gladiator, kingdoms of heaven... or recently, mission impossible, war dogs, next "james bond"... game of thrones... in general there is many movies/year, series... filmed in Morocco by holywood,europ... and lately even hindi and chinese film makers..
                      the site of moroccan cinema centerin englsh if you are interested http://www.ccm.ma/en/tournage-au-maroc
                      you are welcome in Casablanca any time but it's big modern city like, any otehr big city elsewhere in europ... with little differences, but many otehr citeis are more interesting because ver different even from each others, like Fes biggest old "medina in the world, when in old medina, it's like how muslims were living many centuries ago, essaouira, coast wind city for surf..fish.. .,meknes..,chefchaoun..tangier... ifran(little switzerland on mountains...snow skiing...).. and of course the Sahara desert.. what is interesting is in few hours you can have all, the snow, the beach..,desert, area like small gran canyon ... all 4 seasons withing 2/3 hours drive distance.
                      and of course Moroccan cuisine is famous and appreciated all around the world , so again you are welcome anytime ...

each country have interesting places and culture to discover and visit and what is more important is meet people and discover new cultures and minds...
                      Me too i want visit Iran but visit it deeply, spend at least 1 month or so travelling around as i did in turkey..or china recentrly... learn some farsi... maybe in 2/3 years if i'm still on this world i will make it.

Comment

I have watched Harit play in shalke, he is actually an incredible player and I an surprised (and glad) that he doesnt start for morocco. he is young but this kid can ball.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          I have watched Harit play in shalke, he is actually an incredible player and I an surprised (and glad) that he doesnt start for morocco. he is young but this kid can ball.
                          he played last minutes against Gabon , an official match, 3-0 for Morocco and played against south Korea, friendly match in switzerland, 3-1 for Morocco, all substituts played that match, others have rest after securing qualification to world cup against ivory coast 3days before that match. he delivered 2 assists. "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZHifO_owgM"

i think he will be in the starting eleven if he continue as he is doing now.

Comment

Morocco will be our most difficult task in this world cup. They have the potential to shock the big guns in this world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post
                              Interesting interview with Morocco’s Saiss:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...occo-world-cup

Specifically how similar Morocco’s coach’s methods sound to CQ.

So how good are Morocco now?

“I guess we’re going to find out,” says Saïss. “We are better than we were and that is partly down to the manager. Our qualification owes much to him. He changed our mentality. He is very attached to the players, as we are to him, but the first thing he did was confront us with our responsibilities. He said Morocco has gone through a lot of managers without being able to produce a team as strong as the sum of its parts so it was above all up to us to do something about that. Now we are really tight, there’s real solidarity. And I think the World Cup draw is ideal: getting pitted against Spain, Portugal and Iran are exactly the sort of challenges that Morocco enjoys. Playing against the best is how you find out how good you really are.”
                              Saiss is the kind of players every team should have, a total anti-star, who do the job in silent, never complain, do whatever the coach want perfectely, plus he is tactically excellent,
                              he is defensive midfield but with Morocco he play as CB with Benatia or anyone else, he never miss his matches, in his worst days, he will do at least the job if not more.
                              we use have more confidence in him than in Benatia lately but from the match against ivory coast, Benatia is getting back to his best with Juve too, i hope none of them will get injuried but if i have to choose between them, no matter Benatia is the captain, i will choose Saiss over Benatia, Boussoufa and El Ahmadi are others captains.

Comment

Saiss is the kind of players every team should have, a total anti-star, who do the job in silent, never complain, do whatever the coach want perfectely, plus he is tactically excellent,
                                he is defensive midfield but with Morocco he play as CB with Benatia or anyone else, he never miss his matches, in his worst days, he will do at least the job if not more.
                                we use have more confidence in him than in Benatia lately but from the match against ivory coast, Benatia is getting back to his best with Juve too, i hope none of them will get injuried but if i have to choose between them, no matter Benatia is the captain, i will choose Saiss over Benatia, Boussoufa and El Ahmadi are others captains.
                                So basically a Kante of the team?

Comment

Working...
                                X