• Show
Clear All

We’re going to beat Spain easy now
    Maybe 2-0 idk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
      We’re going to beat Spain easy now
      Maybe 2-0 idk

No we aren't, Spain is literally the most experienced team in the entire World Cup. You think they will forget how to play? I don't even need to list their players here who don't need coaching to still perform at a world class level. So they get a new coach 2 days before their opening game? Unless Hierro is a fucking monkey he will just go to the team and tell them to play exactly like Lopetegui has told them to play. I still predict 2-0 or 3-0 for spain over portugal. And god help us in our game against them.

Comment

I like Spain's preparation, now if only Ramos and Pique start fighting about Spain vs Catalonia and then Barca and Real players get in a fight and injure each other for a longer period.....

Hopefully the Portuguese will go out and party and get wasted and in fight with Russian hooligans and FIFA would give them a 3 point deduction or something.....

Then we all can say that CQ is the best coach ever.

Comment

Spanish coach getting sacked is wonderful news for us. Yes even with a coach sacked the day before WC starts and yes Spain is massively favored against us, but any levrl of controversy eating up our opponents is to TMs favor, ESPECIALLY a controversy this BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
            Spanish coach getting sacked is wonderful news for us. Yes even with a coach sacked the day before WC starts and yes Spain is massively favored against us, but any levrl of controversy eating up our opponents is to TMs favor, ESPECIALLY a controversy this BIG.
            I think this is good for Morocco also. Their team was already divided because of the Catalan vs Madrid players & what happened with the referendum vote. But now I think the players will pick sides & it will be catastrophic for them. I think they'll lose to Portugal the 1st game

Comment

Originally posted by jojofaith View Post
              I think this is good for Morocco also. Their team was already divided because of the Catalan vs Madrid players & what happened with the referendum vote. But now I think the players will pick sides & it will be catastrophic for them. I think they'll lose to Portugal the 1st game
              If they lose to Portugal, they will come out against us and kill us.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

So Morocco is gonna be devastated from not getting the WC and Spain has this drama. Could be interesting to see if these events will impact the results in anyways.

Comment

Working...
                X