Redesigning Persepolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redesigning Persepolis

I've started a new project called Redesigning Iran, where I take iconic Iranian brands and make them better.
    The first one I did was for Persepolis. There will be other football-related ones to come in the series.
    I've embeded some of the images but it's a lot easier to read on Medium:
    https://medium.com/redesigning-iran/...s-70795ba3fe59

To see the rest (balls, flag, away jersey, other explorations) see the original post
    https://medium.com/redesigning-iran/...s-70795ba3fe59

Simply beautiful.

I really hope these somehow make their way to someone in Persepolis.

I also really hope you do a version of these for the IFF logo. The one we have right now is simply very boring and not creative at all.

Also if I may, one bit of feedback - for me the creatures on both sides of the column should be white (when on red) and red (when on white).

Looking forward to more.

Comment

Thanks! Funny you mention, I was going to do IFF next

Comment

This is awesome!

How much for the scarf?

Comment

Nice job!
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

This is awesome.. Could you do one too for the other major clubs in Iran such as Esteghlal, Sepahan, Zobahan, and Tractor?

Plenty of clubs need a major redesign to their brands similar to how franchises do in American sports

Comment

Yes, that was the motivation behind this, initially I wanted to redesign logos for all IPL club, some of them are even more horrendous. I'll still do a few more of them but the project now has broader scope than just football

Comment

They look amazing!! You should do one for PFDC if you have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  They look amazing!! You should do one for PFDC if you have the time.
                  I am

Comment

This is absolutely amazing damet garm you should educate these morons in Iran on how to modernize your work is fantastic
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Agha damet garm. I have been waiting for this thread by you. When will we be able to place orders on your website?

Comment

well i can safely say you should be the designer for new pfdc logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Agha damet garm. I have been waiting for this thread by you. When will we be able to place orders on your website?
                          Keano jan I already added a couple of new designs on IranianApparel.com, and more will be coming

Comment

WOW
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I have some branding and design works. How do I contact you to negotiate a package that includes logo etc ?

Comment

Working...
                              X