Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to be our Kaabi, Pooladi in the WC this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After what Kaebi did to Figo (video), I'm surprised he still opted to come to Iran.

Milad reminds me a lot of, Kaebi are so similiar in pace and size.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
      After what Kaebi did to Figo (video), I'm surprised he still opted to come to Iran.

Milad reminds me a lot of, Kaebi are so similiar in pace and size.
      Thanks for sharing the video.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        i like him a lot too..! but yaroo ye kam Kond mimoneh..?
        he possesses good size, immense poise and well above average Game Intelligence and Positional Sense for a domestic player but unless he improve his speed of play and peak out his fitness and form in time for the WC, im not even sure he will feature for us at Russia, although looks good enough to make the traveling squad, due to CQ's infatuation with versatile defensive players..!!
        he sorta reminds me of DM/ Haghighi, who i also liked and rated his game, but a guy who simply wasnt ready for WC Maddening Speed of play, got himself a short stint, late in the game against Argentina and Rid royally, loosing track of Messi in the run-up to his stoppage time winner..!!
        Cheshmi is hella slow, like beyond slow
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
          In Milad Mohammadi we trust.
          A mi también.

Comment

Everybody was kung-fu fightiieiiiing!
            Those kicks were fast as lightniiiiing!

Comment

Also we must not forget Pashazadeh, he was awesome in all 3 games in 1998 WC, he did well to stop star players from Yugoslavia, USA and Germany.

Comment

I say Milad Mohammadi and Saman Ghoddos will stand out for us.

Comment

Mimo! He is our key.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Not a fullback but my answer is Rouzbeh Cheshmi. I expect him to be the one to give the most head aches to our opposition when trying to break us down. His work rate is second to none and is extremely good at reading his opponents and being a step ahead. If given the chance to start (which I’m pretty confidently he will 2 out of the 3 matches) I’d have my money on him.
                    Except he is so slow he can barely move and will get torn apart if he plays vs. Portugal and Spain.

Comment

You know what I think when I watch Milad play football? And this will sound pretty damn cliché but I'm being honest. Milad will be a machine if he stays in Europe. I am willing to bet that if this kid performs well in the World Cup he will have many clubs come knocking his manager's door.

Smart managers of EPL will notice this attribute and de to their high level of expertise, the smart ones can help nurture and mentor a player with that kind of tenacity and speed. Keep in mind that I'm not even a fan of EPL (yeah I know, call me names). I just see him in England because I can see him get signed under a coach who will take care of him. I just keep thinking of Wenger, I don't know why. Don't quote me please because I'm not a fan and I'm no jadoogar. But something tells me Milad will kick ass in Russia 2018 (whether we make it out of our group or not) and he will get noticed by Wenger and Arsenal and he will become one of our top players.

Yeah I know, I'm a dreamer. Yeah I am. Yeah I know, I'm hopeful. Yeah I am. Yeah I know, I'm an optimist. &%$# yeah I am!

Excuse my language, but holy shit, we need to come to planet Earth and realize that what we're experiencing as Team Melli fans is not a dream. We have a player called Milad Mohammadi and Milad Mohammadi is our LB. He is still young.. he is still YOUNG!

We are so damn blessed with our players, trainers, head coach, and most important of all: the love, unity, mutual respect, and chemistry that our Team Melli has.

Guys I care very much, but at the same time I don't care if we don't make it out of our group. If we perform well and get the attention of the World as we did against Argentina, our football's future will be een much greater than it is now.

I went on a tangent, but I can't help it when I see a Kaveh Rezaei bust his ass in Belgium. When I see an injured Milad Mohammadi smile having flown from Russia JUST to be with the team. JUST.. to be with the team.

I'm done talking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                        Also we must not forget Pashazadeh, he was awesome in all 3 games in 1998 WC, he did well to stop star players from Yugoslavia, USA and Germany.

Pashazadeh could have become Iran's best defender in history if he hadn't received that bad injury! He was just awesome!

Now, I would give that title to Hosseini all by himself. I'm knocking on the wood too, not to jinx him.

Comment

if you mean by that a dark horse besides the obvious candidates like sardar, saeid and milad, i go for PAG = hes going to do a sergio on ramos! he will score and be a rock in the defence

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            You know what I think when I watch Milad play football? And this will sound pretty damn cliché but I'm being honest. Milad will be a machine if he stays in Europe. I am willing to bet that if this kid performs well in the World Cup he will have many clubs come knocking his manager's door.

Smart managers of EPL will notice this attribute and de to their high level of expertise, the smart ones can help nurture and mentor a player with that kind of tenacity and speed. Keep in mind that I'm not even a fan of EPL (yeah I know, call me names). I just see him in England because I can see him get signed under a coach who will take care of him. I just keep thinking of Wenger, I don't know why. Don't quote me please because I'm not a fan and I'm no jadoogar. But something tells me Milad will kick ass in Russia 2018 (whether we make it out of our group or not) and he will get noticed by Wenger and Arsenal and he will become one of our top players.

Yeah I know, I'm a dreamer. Yeah I am. Yeah I know, I'm hopeful. Yeah I am. Yeah I know, I'm an optimist. &%$# yeah I am!

Excuse my language, but holy shit, we need to come to planet Earth and realize that what we're experiencing as Team Melli fans is not a dream. We have a player called Milad Mohammadi and Milad Mohammadi is our LB. He is still young.. he is still YOUNG!

We are so damn blessed with our players, trainers, head coach, and most important of all: the love, unity, mutual respect, and chemistry that our Team Melli has.

Guys I care very much, but at the same time I don't care if we don't make it out of our group. If we perform well and get the attention of the World as we did against Argentina, our football's future will be een much greater than it is now.

I went on a tangent, but I can't help it when I see a Kaveh Rezaei bust his ass in Belgium. When I see an injured Milad Mohammadi smile having flown from Russia JUST to be with the team. JUST.. to be with the team.

I'm done talking lol.
                            Bro honestly.
                            Do you know the players of Arsenal?

Shokran Mustafi RB (main CB) - 25
                            Hector Belerin RB - 22
                            Nacho Monreal LB - 31
                            Sead Kolasinac LB - 24

I dont see any chance not even by 1% that he could have a chance at Arsenal!
                            sorry to be so direct!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                              Bro honestly.

Hector Belerin RB - 22
                              Nacho Monreal LB - 31
                              Sead Kolasinac LB - 24

sorry to be so direct!
                              As someone who follows Arsenal I can tell you that Milad in form can at least be a squad rotation player for Arsenal if not a starter... Monreal is getting older and Bellerin is gonna leave the team soon. Kolasinac is a good young player but hes no where as fast as Milad is (more well rounded player though)

Mustafi is a centerback so you can't compare him with Milad

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
                                Bro honestly.

Hector Belerin RB - 22
                                Nacho Monreal LB - 31
                                Sead Kolasinac LB - 24

sorry to be so direct!
                                Ah yes, because Arsenal's defense is always on point. Recently, their defense has been shaky bakey and Milad's talent is not too far off from the "Arsenal requirement".

Comment

Working...
                                X