Who is going to be our Kaabi, Pooladi in the WC this time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is going to be our Kaabi, Pooladi in the WC this time?

News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Who is going to be our Kaabi, Pooladi in the WC this time?

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Hossein Kaabi did really well in the match versus Portugal in the 2006 World Cup, he managed to trouble both Figo and CR7.

Mehrdad Pooladi did really well in the match versus Argentina in the 2014 World Cup, he even dribbled them

Both of these players are no longer in our team, there is still 6 months left, do you think Queiroz should bring these two back to the team and can he get these two ready for stopping Morata, CR7 and co?

or who do you think will be the Kaabi or Pooladi this time around?
    Love Quiz? Test your knowledge. Install [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on your android device.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rooyintan For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Milad Mohammadi

News Editor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Love Quiz? Test your knowledge. Install [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rooyintan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Vahid Amiri. This guy got miles on him and in the Venezuela game you could see he is starting to pickup some sexy move. His finishing is very bad though.
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to YeCheesi Tala For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,754 Times in 4,861 Posts

TEAM MELLI - PERSPOLIS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,361 Times in 3,094 Posts
    Not a fullback but my answer is Rouzbeh Cheshmi. I expect him to be the one to give the most head aches to our opposition when trying to break us down. His work rate is second to none and is extremely good at reading his opponents and being a step ahead. If given the chance to start (which I’m pretty confidently he will 2 out of the 3 matches) I’d have my money on him.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

News Editor
    Thanks

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rooyintan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Put Amiri in a camp for a month with top level coaches to improve his judgement and you got yourself a little X-factor running on that wing.

In terms of who will be the Kaabi/Pooladi - of course it will be Milad.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Always cracks me up

I've seen him play for no more than 90 minutes and probably wouldn't recognise him if he was to enter my house and introduce himself but Abdollahzadeh seems a good candidate to break up the passing moves of the big two teams in particular.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,148 Posts
    In Milad Mohammadi we trust.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Persian-Pride87 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 153

You do not have permission to view the list of names.