This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

algeria friendly

according to wikipedia iran-algeria friendly is in Azadi June 2nd. is that right? Iran's first match against morocco is June 15th in St. Petersberg. When is Iran's camp in Moscow for preparation? Any news on frienlies for the two fifa match days in March?

How many threads do we need on the same topic? Check the TM News thread which answers all your questions. As Sarbaz said in that thread:

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post

TM will go to Russia on May the 5th and will have a 40 day camp in that country.

They will only come back to Tehran to see all their families and say farewell to the

fans by playing Algeria on June the 2nd before returning back to Russia for the start of the tournament.

Comment

I am sorry. I didn't see this post.
      Mods please close the thread. thanks

Comment

ALGERIA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS This is an excellent friendly! Evidently, I was thinking of this friendly in my head as a possibility, glad it came true!

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
          I am sorry. I didn't see this post.
          Mods please close the thread. thanks
          You have the power to delete the thread, you're the first author.

Comment

I can't belief people are daft enough to still believe shit posted on Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              I can't belief people are daft enough to still believe shit posted on Wikipedia
              actually confirmed by CQ today on Navad with Adel. Also 95% confirmed the match vs Turkey in Russia

Comment

Working...
              X