Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INTERVIEW] "DUTCH" Iranians ; Ask your questions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INTERVIEW] "DUTCH" Iranians ; Ask your questions here!

Dear members,

With approval of Webmaster (Kamran Jaan), i'm going to inverview the 3 players active in The Netherlands as one article.

The first will be AliReza, second wil be Agil Etemadi and last but not least, Gucci!

AliReza interview is next week, so in need all of your attention please!

CAN YOU AS MEMBERS of this great website come up with question(s) you would like me to ask AliReza?

I can't use all the questions, but i promise to use as many possible!

SO PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK HERE, thanks in advance!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Please ask all of them KUBBIDEH or BARG?
    (ask this question in the end, after the serious football questions, and dont accept Soltani as an answer!)
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Ask them about their girlfriends (bet JB girl is fine af) But after asking why Gucci not scoring and JB transfer plans

Comment

Ask about the Napoli interest and what he thinks will come of it

Comment

Ask JB, if there have been any solid offers for him in the past season and where he would like to play.

Ask JB and Gucci how do they see the match versus Morocco specifically;y considering many Moroccan players are in the Dutch League.

Ask JB and Gucci what they both think is the most important need for TM (training, matches, support).

Ask Gucci if he likes his nickname "Gucci"?

Ask Agil what he thought of his time playing in Iran and how it compares to Holland?

Than you for the efforts.

Comment

Ask JB if he himself personally encourages his TM team mates to play in Europe. He always talks about how he wants to see more Iranians in Europe so I’d like to know if he’s mentoring/recommending his young and talented team mates to actually make a move.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow, great news, so lucky to get to meet them in person. Definitely ask ARJ about Napoli interest and what leagues he would like to play in.

Also ask him about differences about playing with AZ than playing with TM. You could preface question by saying that " you have been incredibly consistent for AZ over the past two years, and seem to be carrying that over to TM with latest game vs venezuela . Do you feel added pressure playing for TM ? How different are the styles of AZ and TM and which are you more comfortable in ? Possession based or counterattack?

For Gucci ask about his goal drought on back of excellent season. Maybe ask him about Sardar and other TM forwards. You could say, " TM currently has great striking options which you are apart of. What do you think of this offensive line and how much it has changed since 2014 ( Karim now in Kos, Taremi, Rezaei, Azmoun). Ask him about Sardar's goal drought if you are up to it as well, " Azmoun is currently in goal drought too, as a forward, how do you deal with this and get back into form?"

For Etemadi : What happened with Utrecht move? You played with top players in Dutch youth national teams, do you still have contact with them ? Differences of GK in Iran and holland, training, different things that are emphasized?

Comment

AliReza: begoo Ali (Ali-Tablo) az alman salam miresoone va miporse: key miay Bundesliga?

Gucci: What country do you prefer to play next in or do you consider to stay in NL till career end?
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Ask Alireza what edvive he has for young Iranians who want to play in Europe and what kept him striving in the beginning

Comment

1) Ask both Gucci and ARJ about which TM game was the most memorable for them.
                    2) Ask Gucci and ARJ their plans after football career. Are they thinking about going into coaching academy in Europe for their license etc etc.
                    3) Ask all in their opinion what is the number one hindrance in preventing many Iranian players to sign with European clubs (agents, money, etc) . Additionally, What would their advice be for the U17 TM players who want to play in Europe.
                    4) If they get selected to go to Russia. What is their number one personal goal? Something they want to achieve as an individual.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

All of them: Opinions on women ban in stadiums
                      sigpic

Comment

Ask Gucci and ARJ if they intend to finish their career playing for an Iranian club?

Comment

Ask JB why he always takes the corners for TM
                          Ask JB if he's more nervous when playing for Iran.

Comment

Ask all of them, what we as fans, Investors, donators, Lovers, and devotees can do for them in order to support them in their preparation for world Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              Please ask all of them KUBBIDEH or BARG?
                              (ask this question in the end, after the serious football questions, and dont accept Soltani as an answer!)
                              I actually was about to bring this up till I saw amoo's post. I think it'd be nice to ask a fun question at the end. So I second what amoo Adessy said, with one modification at the end: Do not let them overrule sineye morgh bedoone ostokhoon!

Comment

Working...
                              X