Clear All

This short one was for fun

Alireza Beiranvand vs. Tottenham Hotspur F.C. | 2020-21 UEFA Europa League

Comment

Legends of the Game: Roberto Baggio

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Legends of the Game: Roberto Baggio

Thanks for rviving the good old days Ali jaan. Great compilation video my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Thanks for rviving the good old days Ali jaan. Great compilation video my brother!
          Anytime Keano joon, thanks for your support!

Comment

Legends of the Game: Romário

Comment

Legends of the Game: Ali Daei

Comment

Hey guys, I’m taking requests again!

I’ll take 3 requests for throwback Team Melli matches. The match can be a friendly, qualifier or from a tournament (Asian Cup, World Cup).

The first 3 people who comment their request here will get what they want

Comment

Hey guys, I’m taking requests again!

I’ll take 3 requests for throwback Team Melli matches. The match can be a friendly, qualifier or from a tournament (Asian Cup, World Cup).

The first 3 people who comment their request here will get what they want
                  Iran-Australia at home, 1973.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Iran-Australia at home, 1973.
                    Okay, you got it! I'll do my best to find as many videos/clips of the match. If I can't find enough videos to edit a compelling throwback, give me one from the 80's lol. 70's Iran full matches are harder to find online.

Comment

Okay, you got it! I'll do my best to find as many videos/clips of the match. If I can't find enough videos to edit a compelling throwback, give me one from the 80's lol. 70's Iran full matches are harder to find online.
                      If you can't do that then Iran 2 Kuwait 1, 1988 Olympics qualifier.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

AK8 Legend Vid... !!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          AK8 Legend Vid... !!
                          Aziz you gotta request a Team Melli throwback match

Comment

KC got 1 request, but there are still 2 requests left! Last call friends!

Comment

Iran - Iraq confrontations 90s till now, is that possible?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I would love to watch a great video of "The greatest Iranian midfielders".

Bagheri, Navidkia, Nekounam, Teymorian etc.

Also to inspire upcoming youth in Iran. We're so stacked in Offense, have good wingers, defenders and goal keepers a plenty.

But we are short of midfielders, both in quality and quantity. There needs to be a national effort to promote and discover midfielders. Hopefully Kia's academy has paid attention to that!

Comment

Working...
                                X