No announcement yet.

teammelli91 (Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all the hard work teammelli91! Great videos and a nice collection to look back on.

Also, followed your channel. Keep it going!

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
      Thank you for all the hard work teammelli91! Great videos and a nice collection to look back on.

Also, followed your channel. Keep it going!
      Thanks a lot aenima_8 e aziz! I appreciate your support

If you have a channel, let me know I'll follow you back!

Comment

Throwback Thursday: Iran vs. Japan (1992 AFC Asian Cup)

Last edited by teammelli91; 08-06-2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Throwback: Iran vs. Japan (1992 AFC Asian Cup)

Awesome video. I wish you had included the Shah Mohammadi red card and a different angle on their offside goal (although I'm not sure if any other angle of it exists) to show how Japan cheated in this match. Minute 2:11 that's a sure goal if Shah Mohammadi had released the pass. Pious is practically screaming for it.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Awesome video. I wish you had included the Shah Mohammadi red card and a different angle on their offside goal (although I'm not sure if any other angle of it exists) to show how Japan cheated in this match. Minute 2:11 that's a sure goal if Shah Mohammadi had released the pass. Pious is practically screaming for it.
            Thanks man I wanted to include them but in the end I decided only keep the game highlights. My source was a bit shaky (VHS recorded from Japanese fan, the one you had shared a while back) and I couldn't bring more out to show the referee's incompetence and the goal being offside sadly

Comment

Bro put teammelli91 in the corner or something. Huge, right in the middle of the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                Bro put teammelli91 in the corner or something. Huge, right in the middle of the video?
                Yeah bro sorry Unfortunately some people don't do their own research, they download other people's finished projects and lazily use others' versions for themselves.

I like it this way, that way I also troll the ***holes too lol.

Comment

YouTube has been taking down all my Sardar videos too.

I'm waiting to see when they'll take down my Sardar Azmoun | All Goals for Iran (2014-2019) video. They're not very clear or accurate on their descriptions either.

"A source brought to our attention that this material is copyrighted" Some loser pieces of shit who don't want to see another channel grow, send out "alerts" when it has nothing to do with them in the first place to take down videos.

But believe me when I say that none of these "Los Angeles" sources that send out alerts can do shit about me editing videos and proudly representling PFDC I'm a proud member of PFDC and I'll continue to create videos and grow. The nice people that send alerts so my videos are taken down can kiss my ass

Comment

Sorry the highlights are short. It is because he got injured after the Morocco match. On a different note though, I really wish both him and Pahlevan left Iran for Europe. I'm just a big fan of the U-19 team that gave us Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Cheshmi, Pahlevan, Daneshgar, Abdollahzadeh and etc..

Rouzbeh Cheshmi | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Comment

Boy do we miss you coach.. Now more than ever..

Iran's Carlos Queiroz (2011-2019) | Thank You Coach! [Part 4]

Comment

Iran's Saeid Ezatolahi

Comment

Dinamo Zagreb's Sadegh Moharrami | Iran vs. Uzbekistan (Highlights)

Comment

Iran's Carlos Queiroz (2011-2019) | Thank You Coach! [Part 5]

Comment

So my video got blocked and I had to remove it. I ended up editing it, replaced the 'clips' I used so I can upload [Part 5]. My apologies for that. Thankfully this one is not blocked, hope you guys enjoy!

I'm currently on my winter break from college and will be uploading more videos for you!

Iran's Carlos Queiroz (2011-2019) | Thank You Coach! [Part 5]

Comment

This one's for all you crazy Irooni Arsenal fans

Legends of the Game: Dennis Bergkamp

Comment

Working...
                                X