Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Dear KC and Galactika,

I’m finishing up some old projects I had left from a year ago. Once I’m done with those I will start working on your throwback match requests. And they will definitely be finished and up on YouTube in July
    No way.
    That is so cool! Good luck, I'm looking forward to the results.
    You mean the China match now, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      No way.
      That is so cool! Good luck, I'm looking forward to the results.
      You mean the China match now, right?
      Aziz, I got 2 requests from KC and persianpooya. I'm sorry I added you in this post, brain fart. I meant persianpooya's request to do Iran vs Chile request/and KC's request to do Iran vs Japan loss.

But I will do that for you after! The 3-0 win vs China?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun | All Goals for Iran (2014-2019)

Comment

Hey guys!

It would really REALLY help my channel if you subscribe, hit the like button and leave a comment under my videos

That way I'll also keep more motivated and make videos for all of you!

And lastly, congratulations to Sardar Irooni for winning the Golden Boot today in Russia!

Comment

Aziz, I got 2 requests from KC and persianpooya. I'm sorry I added you in this post, brain fart. I meant persianpooya's request to do Iran vs Chile request/and KC's request to do Iran vs Japan loss.
            But I will do that for you after! The 3-0 win vs China?
            No thanks, I think those 2 will just do.
            Besides you already covered IRN vs PRC with the Sardar international goals compilation, right?

Comment

Hey guys!
              It would really REALLY help my channel if you subscribe, hit the like button and leave a comment under my videos
              That way I'll also keep more motivated and make videos for all of you!
              And lastly, congratulations to Sardar Irooni for winning the Golden Boot today in Russia!
              don't know why there's such emphasis on 'Irooni budane sardar'.
              Like why not on Ali Karimi? Karimi Irani!

Comment

No thanks, I think those 2 will just do.
                Besides you already covered IRN vs PRC with the Sardar international goals compilation, right?
                Oh okay! No problem dude Yeah I covered his goal in the all goals compilation video.

Comment

don't know why there's such emphasis on 'Irooni budane sardar'.
                  Like why not on Ali Karimi? Karimi Irani!
                  I do that with all of our players bro not just Sardar. I put extra emphasis because he won the Golden Boot I’ve done this countless times for Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, Javad Nekounam, and etc.

Comment

Update: KC and Pooya jan, I’m working on your throwback videos tonight and hoping to upload both tomorrow and this Thursday! However if I don’t upload tomorrow, I will upload the Chile match this Thursday and the Japan match on Tuesday next week.

Comment

Update: KC and Pooya jan, I’m working on your throwback videos tonight and hoping to upload both tomorrow and this Thursday! However if I don’t upload tomorrow, I will upload the Chile match this Thursday and the Japan match on Tuesday next week.
                      Kheili aghai damet garm!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                        Kheili aghai damet garm!
                        Lotf dari! No problem at all, and thanks for your support of my channel! 🙏🏼

Comment

I hope KC appreciates it

Comment

I hope KC appreciates it
                            KC is the man! He appreciates oldies and has memories from the past many of us were not born to remember. Like the Japan match, I was 1 lol. I don’t remember it.

We have to acknowledge our losses from the past as much as our wins to appreciate our history and the present. The throwback to the Ireland matches were not fun. But it’s a part of our history.

Comment

Throwback Thurday: Iran vs. Chile (March 2015, Friendly Match)

Comment

Gotta say, Ashkan played very well vs. Chile. I had forgotten who was decent from our side in this match. Vahid Amiri is also another player who was decent. Alireza Haghighi was solid as well. Still slow and late to cover his position and could've gotten scored on. But a fantastic save by him, he did well.

Comment

Working...
                                X