Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran's Carlos Queiroz (2011-2019) | Thank You Coach! [Part 2]

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Comment

Dear friends, a quick update and reminder.

I'm still doing Team Melli Throwback videos. Videos/highlights on old Team Melli matches from the past (a friendly, a qualifier, from the World Cup, the Asian Cup and etc.).

So if you're interested and want to make a request, I will make the video for you. I will consider the first 2 posted requests in this thread.

Here are the 3 I've done so far: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jbkpo2ryTuVsWO

Comment

Iran 2 - 0 Chile, 2015 Friendly

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Iran 2 - 0 Chile, 2015 Friendly
            You got it!

Comment

What I want to say really doesn't have highlight potential or video material in general, I just want to point out the international friendlies we had in Austria right before WC '14. Specifically the Angola match, where the Official WC match ball (Brazuca) was showcased. Karim scored a nice goal and Gucci had some chances but I can't make sense of why CQ made such weird squad picking.

Comment

Btw I was just watching the Iran Vs China highlights and Sardar was absolutely setting the pitch on fire with every runs he made. He won every duels and we all know how good he is in the air.

Comment

1992 Iran-Japan.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    1992 Iran-Japan.
                    Lol KC jan, you're bringing up bitter memories

Alright fine, noted!

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                      Btw I was just watching the Iran Vs China highlights and Sardar was absolutely setting the pitch on fire with every runs he made. He won every duels and we all know how good he is in the air.
                      Yeah he was totally on fire. Also, Lippi didn't know how to prepare or just didn't prepare his back 4 well enough against Queiroz' Iran.

Comment

Iran's Carlos Queiroz (2011-2019) | Thank You Coach! [Part 3]

Comment

Dear KC and Galactika,

I’m finishing up some old projects I had left from a year ago. Once I’m done with those I will start working on your throwback match requests. And they will definitely be finished and up on YouTube in July

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Dear KC and Galactika,

I’m finishing up some old projects I had left from a year ago. Once I’m done with those I will start working on your throwback match requests. And they will definitely be finished and up on YouTube in July
                            Thanks.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Comment

Throwback: Iran vs. South Korea (2018 WCQ)

Comment

Working...
                                X