teammelli91 (Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khodam View Post
    Iran had no plans for playing Ireland. Karimi at time dribbled 5 Irish players with no support or result. Overall Bezan-ziresh defending and poor goal keeping was common place. Our goal keeper Mirza-poor was just poor.

I have watched TM games since 1976. The last few years have been the only period TM plays with tactical plans & discipline. But even now, there is something raw about the TM flow.
    I was too young to analyze how we did but I remember Ali Karimi was starting to be Ali Karimi.

But that’s totally true. He was playmaking for ghosts. Ali Daei seemed as though he wasn’t there in the playoffs. He did good before that in the group stages but then was absent on the field vs Ireland. Such a tragedy. More tragic than missing out on South Africa 2010. There would have been 0 chance for Ghotbi’s Gholami and Pejman Nouri to carry Team Melli out of group like the one North Korea was in.

Don’t get me wrong, I was a fan of Ghotbi because of his positive nature. But looking back at it, had we kept it 1-0 in South Korea and qualified we would have faced Ivory Coast Portugal and Brazil. The holy f*** group.

The 2001 group were just beginning to mold and it was just heartbreaking.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Here you go dude! Sorry for the delay:

Throwback: Iran vs. South Korea (2004 AFC Asian Cup)

no need to apologize, thanks for the awesome video! brings back memories. TM beat a korea team that finished 4th in the world cup. our trio of kia, karimi, and kaebi controlled this game with ease. something i know the trio of ramin, ghoddos, and aj are capable of. the fact that we eliminated the 4th team in the world cup shows just truly how weak they were without the refs influence. and i know in my heart had zare and pooladi not been given red cards in 04 and 15 that we could have won those tournaments. i am skeptical this time around since its in uae and saudi has a heavy influence there, but i know CQ and the guys are aware of the AFCs antics. hope we can end the drought next month
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
        Iran had no plans for playing Ireland. Karimi at time dribbled 5 Irish players with no support or result. Overall Bezan-ziresh defending and poor goal keeping was common place. Our goal keeper Mirza-poor was just poor.

I have watched TM games since 1976. The last few years have been the only period TM plays with tactical plans & discipline. But even now, there is something raw about the TM flow.
        I remember there was a picture of Karim with the ball surrounded by like you said 5-6 Irish players. That means their had to be 5-6 of our players just open. Terrible to have a magician on your team with zero support.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
          no need to apologize, thanks for the awesome video! brings back memories. TM beat a korea team that finished 4th in the world cup. our trio of kia, karimi, and kaebi controlled this game with ease. something i know the trio of ramin, ghoddos, and aj are capable of. the fact that we eliminated the 4th team in the world cup shows just truly how weak they were without the refs influence. and i know in my heart had zare and pooladi not been given red cards in 04 and 15 that we could have won those tournaments. i am skeptical this time around since its in uae and saudi has a heavy influence there, but i know CQ and the guys are aware of the AFCs antics. hope we can end the drought next month
          No problem aziz! Anytime I’m off from school and on break, requested videos will come out sooner. I appreciate you understanding though as the requests were from 4 months ago

Comment

Hey guys, I’m currently working on a trailer for the Asian Cup, but I will also take 2 more “Throwback” video requests (but from PFDC members other than Sam and Ali Doust so others get a chance as well). If you have a particular song request too I’ll do that for you. It just has to be a song that isn’t new or too famous as YouTube has become a pain in my neck recently.

But yeah, let me know!

Comment

All For Team Melli | 2019 AFC Asian Cup

Comment

Iran's Carlos Queiroz (2011-2019) | Thank You Coach! [Part 1]

Comment

Iran's Carlos Queiroz (2011-2019) | Thank You Coach! [Part 1]

thanks for the vid! when is part 2 coming out?!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

when is part 2 comming out?

Comment

^ Thank you both! 🙏🏼 I’m going to try and finish it for next week.

Comment

Karim Ansarifard | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Sorry for the ultimate delay for "Part 2" of the CQ tribute video. I ended up procrastinating and working on other mini projects like this one. I'm planning on doing highlight videos for individual players from the 2018 World Cup. Let me know what you think? The "Part 2" CQ tribute video will definitely be done before September but I don't have time to get to it now But it will be done before September.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun | Iran & Zenit St. Petersburg 2019

Comment

Sardar Azmoun | Iran & Zenit St. Petersburg 2019

amazing as usual thanks for sharing!

what are the chances we can get one of you singing that martin oneil song you shared with us while playing a karim ansarifard highlight reel?
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              amazing as usual thanks for sharing!

what are the chances we can get one of you singing that martin oneil song you shared with us while playing a karim ansarifard highlight reel?
                              Dude 0 chance!

I had forgotten about Martin annoying O’neil.. that asshole ruined Karim lol. Bayad baraye Martin O’neil “Baba Karam” bezarim. Or “Baba Karim” lol.

Comment

Dear friends,

I hope all of you are doing well and keeping healthy at this time. It’s been a long time since I’ve been on here and I missed everyone. I want to apologize for being late as always with uploading videos. I know I promised I’d upload Part 2 of my Carlos Queiroz tribute series last September, but again I went against my promise and did not upload on time and I’m sorry for that 😞

Recently I was handed yet another copyright claim for my Sardar Azmoun video which was uploaded last summer. As video editors, dealing with these copyright claims on videos we’ve spent long hours and worked hard on, really does take away from our motivation as to upload on YouTube.

The last copyright claim was very frustrating to say the least. The copyright claim for my Alireza Jahanbakhsh AZ video (which was taken down a year ago) came from Eredivisie. But this last copyright claim came from California. By a “STARS India Group”. I’m not sure if the Russian Premier League has an Indian media group that resides in California, but assume it was related to the word “Sardar” which is a name shared amongst many nations in Asia. But who knows honestly. With YouTube anything is possible. All I know is that there are ways to take people’s videos down through complaint whether or not the person complaining is the original owner of that video and/or sound. Sometimes these things happen even though we scratch our heads and wonder “why?”.

Why do I say this? Because as a proud member of PFDC I want to make sure people in our football community are still motivated to make videos. We have a lot of young members on this forum who are talented editors and I encourage everyone to do this. I still have that same excited feeling in my gut that I had 10 years ago, when I made videos for Team Melli. So no matter how many of our videos get taken down, let it put more fuel to the flame and use it for motivation to upload more videos.

Now that I have more time on my hands, I am finishing up Part 2 of the Carlos Queiroz series, and am going to continue making videos for Team Melli and for our football.

Much love guys and will be back soon!

- Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X