Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
      That’s bogus.

How about Iran vs s Korea in AC 04

That was a classic
      Sure thing! Noted

Comment

Throwback: Iran vs. Syria (2018 WCQ) | AFC, a Disgrace to Football

Backstory:

2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. Iran vs. Syria, November 15, 2016.

Despite having had many locations to choose from, the Syrian FA chose the Tuanku Abdul Rahman Stadium in Malaysia as their Home venue.

Iranian head coach Carlos Queiroz disputed this decision to the AFC (Asian Football Confederation) 4 months prior to the day of the match due to it being monsoon season in Malaysia.

But the AFC ignored Carlos Queiroz and the match was played under heavy rain and in the mud. The Syrian players were also content with a draw since the kickoff of the match, resorting to dirty play and time wasting.

AFC is a disgrace to football.

Comment

So for the “Throwback” series so far I have a request from Sam van Dam to do Iran vs South Korea from the 2004 Asian Cup. I’ll take 1-2 more requests.

Comment

maybe you can do a Iran vs Ireland series both legs.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Noted!

Comment

Hey guys,

I'd like to apologize for disappearing after some of you requested for the "Throwback" videos. Life has been a little hectic, especially with work and school. I haven't had time to edit videos in the past 3 months. But fortunately my break will start in 2 weeks and I'll be more available on PFDC to respond to your messages and will for sure be editing again!

Also, YouTube took down my Iran vs. Spain video when I posted it during the World Cup. But apparently they have a tendency to block videos only during World Cup season and then after time passes people will post videos and they don't give a crap. I don't know but YouTube can be a pain in the neck sometimes. Either way, here it is again:

All for Team Melli | Iran vs. Spain - "Dele Tanha"

Comment

You're back. Hip hip hooray.
                  Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Iran's Alireza Jahanbakhsh: AZ Alkmaar 2017-18 Season (Skills, Goals, & Assists)

YouTube took this video down because of Copyright Infringement. And after following up on the situation I found out someone from our own community filed the complaint. It’s sad how people from your own community will file a complaint to YouTube against your video when they’re not even the creator of the music/or clips used.

I gave credit to the song creator by adding the name of the song and the artist. I would’ve not been annoyed if the artist themselves (who I’m personally a fan of) made a complaint. But when someone who is irrelevant makes a complaint it is not cool.

So my advice for you young video editors, YouTube will take down your video if you use copyrighted music. Specially if that music is by a famous artist and recently released. Use Irooni trance/techno songs and if your supporters complain just tell them about the situation. If that doesn’t work then move to another video sharing platform.

From now on I’ll be using songs that cannot be tracked so some prick whose ass itches, and who can’t edit worth a dime doesn’t protest against any of my videos.

The semester is coming to an end this week and I’ll be working on the 2 requested throwback videos for you guys. Thanks for your patience and much love
                    Last edited by teammelli91; 12-09-2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

My apologies for the delay aziz, here it is:

Throwback: Iran vs. Ireland (2002 WCQ)

Comment

^ This was probably one of the most difficult videos I've edited. Not because it was hard to edit but because of the outcome of those matches

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                          That’s bogus.

How about Iran vs s Korea in AC 04

That was a classic
                          Here you go dude! Sorry for the delay:

Throwback: Iran vs. South Korea (2004 AFC Asian Cup)

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            ^ This was probably one of the most difficult videos I've edited. Not because it was hard to edit but because of the outcome of those matches
                            If we had Karim from AC2004 form playing those games, he would've single handily taken care of Ireland. Either him or if we had Azizi with the squad..
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If we had Karim from AC2004 form playing those games, he would've single handily taken care of Ireland. Either him or if we had Aziz with the squad..
                              Ohh yeah for sure. The result or results would have been different. Young Ali played well though. This was the same Ali Karimi who spanked Al Hilal with Persepolis 3-1.

But that being said, Ireland was super motivated to make it that year. With Robbie Keane leading their offense, who is underrated (let’s be honest). Those guys went through European qualification as a preparation to face Blazevic’s Iran.

God darnit, still hurts remembering not being in that World Cup.

Comment

teammelli91 (Videos)

Iran had no plans for playing Ireland. Karimi at time dribbled 5 Irish players with no support or result. Overall Bezan-ziresh defending and poor goal keeping was common place. Our goal keeper Mirza-poor was just poor.

I have watched TM games since 1976. The last few years have been the only period TM plays with tactical plans & discipline. But even now, there is something raw about the TM flow.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X