No announcement yet.

teammelli91 (Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No disrespect to Amir Abedzadeh, but if it's based on his performance against Algeria I think he should sit on the bench under Carlos Queiroz. Majid Hosseini and others had to be there to cover for him and clean up the mess he made. I hope if he is going to get another chance to start in one of the friendly matches, he won't leave his post the way that he did versus Algeria. He's a decent GK but he's no Ahmadreza Abedzadeh who can just run out and play last defender for Team Melli. He was good at coming out but even he made errors.

Anyhow, Majid Hosseini did well against Algeria. Very calm, composed, comfortably switched from right center back to left, he was confident. Definitely in the starting 11 in CQ's line-up. As for who will be beside him, we don't know lol. But one can assume Morteza will be back and if he's in form he will get back his spot.

Majid Hosseini | Iran vs. Algeria (Highlights) مجید حسینی

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi | Iran vs. Algeria (Highlights) سعید عزت*اللهی

Comment

Not sure why my posts are getting deleted in this thread.. This is the second time. The first time was my post of the Saeid Ezatolahi video above which got deleted. The second time was the Alireza Jahanbakhsh video I posted here yesterday. That got deleted as well. Have I posted anything offensive? Please let us know moderators, thanks.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh vs. Iraq (Highlights) | 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

Comment

They are having issues with the site. Anything posted the last few days is missing...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              They are having issues with the site. Anything posted the last few days is missing...
              Thanks, I got that.. Responded to webmaster in the pinned thread..

Comment

Mehdi Taremi vs. Iraq (Highlights) | 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

Comment

Mehdi Taremi | Iran vs. Uruguay (Highlights) مهدی طارمی

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi | Iran vs. Uruguay (Highlights) سعید عزت*اللهی

Comment

Saman Ghoddos | Iran vs. Uruguay (Highlights) سامان قدّوس

Comment

Alireza Beiranvand | Iran vs. Uruguay (Highlights) علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami | Iran vs. Uruguay (Highlights) صادق محرمی

Comment

Morteza Pouraliganji | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights) مرتضی پورعلی*گنجی

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights) احسان حاج*صفی

Comment

Sardar Azmoun | Iran vs. Senegal (Highlights) سردار آزمون

Comment

Working...
                                X