No announcement yet.

teammelli91 (Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classics: A.C. Milan vs. Inter Milan | Serie A (2000-01)

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      iran vs nigeria
      Hey kian, I uploaded the Iran vs. Nigeria match and it got blocked by YouTube ....

Moments like these are a pain in the arse.. I don't get it because the 2018 World Cup edits somehow make it through but this one got blocked. I'm going to lower the quality of the video and see what I can do. Sorry bro.

Comment

^ I thought I could remove a selected clip out of the video then it showed me I need to remove 6 different clips and I'll be allowed to upload it. The video is 6 minutes and what it left me with was 1 minute of random and unimportant segments from the match. Lol. Really F'in annoying by YouTube. It sucks because I actually enjoyed working on this one. Unfortunately though, editing 2014 World Cup matches are a pain for content creators. For some reason FIFA is strict on Brasil 2014 but doesn't care for Russia World Cup edits. Even disputing my video under "fair use" is risky from what I've researched and can have my channel deleted.

Sorry man, I owe you a throwback video in the future. You can give me another match and I'll upload it by end of July/early August. It just can't be a 2014 World Cup match.
        Last edited by teammelli91; 06-30-2022, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I know many of you old timers remember Davor Šuker

One of the greatest strikers of all time. A student of Miroslav Blažević and Branko Ivanković.

That 1998 Croatia side was amazing. Some argue that it was better than the 2018 team who went to the final (I don't know about that). But nonetheless, Šuker was an absolute machine for Croatia. So many great and once in a life-time footballers in the 90's.

Legends of the Game: Davor Šuker

Comment

Every team wishes they had a player like Vahid Amiri. One of the best investments Carlos Queiroz made putting his faith in this gem. What a tank Vahid Amiri was at the World Cup. I hope he will return to Team Melli in top form. Because when he is at his best he is a crucial piece in our team. We're lucky to have him.

Vahid Amiri | 2018 FIFA World Cup (Highlights)

Comment

This one's an old project I had put aside for a while. When Mehdi went to Porto, my friend (who's Mexican) and I both got their jerseys

Taremi & Tecatito | 2020-21 FC Porto (Highlights)

Comment

Majid Hosseini مجید حسینی (Highlights) | Kayserispor 2021-22 Süper Lig

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh | Iran vs. Algeria (Highlights) علیرضا جهانبخش

Comment

Mehdi Taremi مهدی طارمی (Highlights) | FC Porto 2020-21

Comment

Classics: A.C. Milan vs. Inter Milan | Serie A (2008-09)

Comment

Hi friends, if you enjoy my content please subscribe to my channel. I would really appreciate it. It would also help my motivation in continuing these weekly posts for you guys

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          Hi friends, if you enjoy my content please subscribe to my channel. I would really appreciate it. It would also help my motivation in continuing these weekly posts for you guys
                          Done!

Great video and audio, brought the tention in the game back. What fantastic players there was on that field!
                          Enjoyed specialy the rerun at ronaldinho miss when zooming the face, that was awsome detail aswell.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Done!

Great video and audio, brought the tention in the game back. What fantastic players there was on that field!
                            Enjoyed specialy the rerun at ronaldinho miss when zooming the face, that was awsome detail aswell.
                            Thanks a bunch Keshwar jan, I always appreciate your support

Comment

Legends of the Game: Hagi

Comment

Throwback: Iran vs. USA (January 2000, Friendly Match)

Comment

Working...
                                X